• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    PSA, PSA upper, PSA barrel, PSA handguard and PSA internals from what I can tell.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

If you Really wanna know, send PSA an email with the specifics, maybe even attach a closeup photo of the lower with the serial number and a piece of paper with your email address and the date written on it for verification of ownership. Ask them if it was a full build or a lower.

Maybe they'll help you out in a few weeks...

jmfillin1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If you Really wanna know, send PSA an email with the specifics, maybe even attach a closeup photo of the lower with the serial number and a piece of paper with your email address and the date written on it for verification of ownership. Ask them if it was a full build or a lower.

Maybe they'll help you out in a few weeks...
    Not a bad idea

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The last 10 lowers I bought were listed as "other". I was told by the business they no longer list lowers as "rifle or pistol" as they once did. (Unless it's a complete pistol/rifle).
    I have 1 Anderson lower in sealed package, thinking on a 6.5 grendel pistol with 11.5" 1/7.5" twist barrel.

And if anyone has a lower, used or not, lemme know if you wanna sell it.

jmfillin1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The last 10 lowers I bought were listed as "other". I was told by the business they no longer list lowers as "rifle or pistol" as they once did.
    I have 1 Anderson lower in sealed package, thinking on a 6.5 grendel pistol with 11.5" 1/7.5" twist barrel.

And if anyone has a lower, used or not, lemme know if you wanna sell it.
    Gulf coast guns had some spikes the weekend before last, not sure if they still have them, but you could give them a call.

jmfillin1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What was their selling price?
    Don't quote me, but I want to say like 120, they typically list a cash price and card price on their stuff. I looked at several things while I was there, so I may be wrong, but I'm sure they'd tell you over the phone. They had about 4 or so in the cabinet though.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That's why people need to buy from you ^^^ you're cheaper than others around and 90+% of the time cheaper than the internet.
    But I was thinking on Punisher, Spider and there's another I wanted awhile back, moreso than these two. I'll have to try finding it on-line but my luck they don't make it anymore.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    That was the problem with spikes, they had to many options to have one of everything. Now it's a backorder to get anything

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Same with PSA. What can you get me this one for Nat?
    PSA M16A4 stripped lower. It's 70$ now, but I'm thinking it'll drop to 50$ during the 4th, maybe?
    I can wait. But I waited too long last time for the M16A2.

jmfillin1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That's why people need to buy from you ^^^ you're cheaper than others around and 90+% of the time cheaper than the internet.
    But I was thinking on Punisher, Spider and there's another I wanted awhile back, moreso than these two. I'll have to try finding it on-line but my luck they don't make it anymore.
    I bought a spikes from little Jack's several years back. Good dude, just wish I was a bit closer lol

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    PSA M16A4 stripped lower. It's 70$ now, but I'm thinking it'll drop to 50$ during the 4th, maybe?
    I can wait. But I waited too long last time for the M16A2.

Well damn, I was wrong, they didn't drop the price. Oh well, I'll pass on it and opt for a Spider lower. Amyone got one they wanna sell?

I bought a spikes from little Jack's several years back. Good dude, just wish I was a bit closer lol

No Doubt, Nat (Little Jack's) often has very good deals going on, cheaper than most local area dealers.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    The best thing you can do is tell them it had a stock and rifle barrel. Let them become a felon if they want to.
    Personally I'd have a huge issue if someone didn't disclose some info and I ended up as a felon because I was told it was built from a stripped lower and it wasn't.

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Do not count on any price breaks on guns anytime soon. Especially AR components. If the gun is something that you want for your security, consider paying the price if it is something that may get banned.
    One certainly cannot completely believe the polls. But the constant barrage from the media against Trump has got to be swaying some voters. I as someone that is objective can see just how one sided this is. The mass media strongly believes in
    "There's a sucker born every minute"

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Here's the thing, unless you get caught up in something really bad, no one would ever know anyways. In which case, you're already phooked... so who cares.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Here's the thing, unless you get caught up in something really bad, no one would ever know anyways. In which case, you're already phooked... so who cares.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I'm with John. So many of these gun laws that people are worried about aren't going to be an issue by themselves unless you advertise it. They're going to be tacked onto a list of much worse stuff that they're getting you for.

I'm not telling you to flaunt the gray areas but you shouldn't worry about having to provide a notarized letter to the feds about the first configuration of the lower you have. It's not worth their time.

Top Bottom