Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Buying lowers from private party sales

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Snake-Eyes

Reaction score
PSA, PSA upper, PSA barrel, PSA handguard and PSA internals from what I can tell.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
If you Really wanna know, send PSA an email with the specifics, maybe even attach a closeup photo of the lower with the serial number and a piece of paper with your email address and the date written on it for verification of ownership. Ask them if it was a full build or a lower.

Maybe they'll help you out in a few weeks...

jmfillin1

Reaction score
If you Really wanna know, send PSA an email with the specifics, maybe even attach a closeup photo of the lower with the serial number and a piece of paper with your email address and the date written on it for verification of ownership. Ask them if it was a full build or a lower.

Maybe they'll help you out in a few weeks...
Not a bad idea

Zeroed in

Reaction score
The last 10 lowers I bought were listed as "other". I was told by the business they no longer list lowers as "rifle or pistol" as they once did. (Unless it's a complete pistol/rifle).
I have 1 Anderson lower in sealed package, thinking on a 6.5 grendel pistol with 11.5" 1/7.5" twist barrel.

And if anyone has a lower, used or not, lemme know if you wanna sell it.

jmfillin1

Reaction score
The last 10 lowers I bought were listed as "other". I was told by the business they no longer list lowers as "rifle or pistol" as they once did.
I have 1 Anderson lower in sealed package, thinking on a 6.5 grendel pistol with 11.5" 1/7.5" twist barrel.

And if anyone has a lower, used or not, lemme know if you wanna sell it.
Gulf coast guns had some spikes the weekend before last, not sure if they still have them, but you could give them a call.

jmfillin1

Reaction score
What was their selling price?
Don't quote me, but I want to say like 120, they typically list a cash price and card price on their stuff. I looked at several things while I was there, so I may be wrong, but I'm sure they'd tell you over the phone. They had about 4 or so in the cabinet though.

Zeroed in

Reaction score
That's why people need to buy from you ^^^ you're cheaper than others around and 90+% of the time cheaper than the internet.
But I was thinking on Punisher, Spider and there's another I wanted awhile back, moreso than these two. I'll have to try finding it on-line but my luck they don't make it anymore.

Little Jack's Guns

Local Dealer
Local Dealer
Reaction score
That was the problem with spikes, they had to many options to have one of everything. Now it's a backorder to get anything

Zeroed in

Reaction score
Same with PSA. What can you get me this one for Nat?
PSA M16A4 stripped lower. It's 70$ now, but I'm thinking it'll drop to 50$ during the 4th, maybe?
I can wait. But I waited too long last time for the M16A2.

jmfillin1

Reaction score
That's why people need to buy from you ^^^ you're cheaper than others around and 90+% of the time cheaper than the internet.
But I was thinking on Punisher, Spider and there's another I wanted awhile back, moreso than these two. I'll have to try finding it on-line but my luck they don't make it anymore.
I bought a spikes from little Jack's several years back. Good dude, just wish I was a bit closer lol

Toggle Sidebar

Latest posts

Sponsors

3rd Coast