• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crtis09

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I had a guy contact me about a gun he wanted to purchase from me this weekend. He asked me when the last time I fired it, and I told him it had been a while. He told me to go out and test fire it for him during the fireworks. I thought he was joking. He wasn’t!

I scratched his name off the list.

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I had a guy contact me about a gun he wanted to purchase from me this weekend. He asked me when the last time I fired it, and I told him it had been a while. He told me to go out and test fire it for him during the fireworks. I thought he was joking. He wasn’t!

Lol, so because it had been a while, he thought it might have... atrophied? So he wanted YOU to fire it during the fireworks so that he could take your word for it that nothing had changed during the time in the safe.

I just don’t understand why you don’t wanna do business with this cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crtis09

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Lol, so because it had been a while, he thought it might have... atrophied? So he wanted YOU to fire it during the fireworks so that he could take your word for it that nothing had changed during the time in the safe.

I just don’t understand why you don’t wanna do business with this cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exactly!

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Well I did not say to shoot it in the air!

(Sarcasm as it was not me)

Crtis09

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    You didn’t... he did!

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Seems reasonable to me

:D

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry, this bullet was not fired straight up and fell straight down to come through you roof! It had to be fired at about 45 - 65 degrees to come through your roof and through the sheet rock!

A bullet of about 30 caliber heading pointy end first will hit terminal velocity of about 300 FPS. Not enough to go through plywood and then through your ceiling also. Just a physics problem that can't be over come. Not saying that the person that fired the shot didn't in fact fire it at a slanted profile to cause harm.

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Yall are a trip! So many experts. Wondering why their are so many unsolved cases in the gulf coast with this brain trust. Lol.
    Thanks for all the input.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Well,to tell ya the truth,this "case" has been solved for me since last Monday.
    I just used common sense with a normal understanding of ballistics and physics. ---- SAWMAN

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Well,to tell ya the truth,this "case" has been solved for me since last Monday.
    I just used common sense with a normal understanding of ballistics and physics. ---- SAWMAN

Well common sense is a virtue these days. And opinions are like.....well common sense tells me you get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Anyone who thinks this shot came from inside has never shot through drywall, or any other semi-dense surface. It's incredibly obvious it's a keyhole that came from above.

Also, how mangled is an FMJ supposed to be after going through a shingle, tar paper, OSB/Plywood roof decking, (unknown, I'm guessing fluff, insulation) and one piece of sheetrock...

No conspiracy here folks, just your own ignorance trying to justify someone not discharging their weapon during fireworks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Anyone who thinks this shot came from inside has never shot through drywall, or any other semi-dense surface. It's incredibly obvious it's a keyhole that came from above.

Also, how mangled is an FMJ supposed to be after going through a shingle, tar paper, OSB/Plywood roof decking, (unknown, I'm guessing fluff, insulation) and one piece of sheetrock...

No conspiracy here folks, just your own ignorance trying to justify someone not discharging their weapon during fireworks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Are you not agreeing with the experts? Well well you sir have the elusive common sense that many do not!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom