• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Would there even be a Blue Flu if they had got Trump out of office with the peach mints

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Blue flu = democrat flu. I believe libs took advantage of a virus to tank economy and win the election . The MSM has been disingenuous at best , probably treasonous . I believed from the election they would fight to the death, swamp has everything to loose, so they will try everything.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are you one that believes that it ok putting hundreds of thousands of hard earned small company's out of business and millions out of work to be supposedly safe? Do you think the Chinese orchestrated this ? We put a tourniquet on our neck to stop a nose bleed.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    sorry if I offended anyone this is America you can vote however you want ,say what you want, Hell I fought for that right. Just thought Dems were close to yelling fire in a crowed theater. Frustrated I am in short term rentals have been closed since beginning while Motels across street have stayed open. We are within weeks of business closure.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I do think they are using it for leverage..it is do or die for them(so they think)
    65% of the cases in the rest of the country, were traced back to nyc, who is screaming the loudest

just heard on radio, that L.A. will not open until no one dies from it>.

insane. open back up NOW. 40-50% of small businesses will never open again as it is now...

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    when did Walmart close ? when did Home Depot Close ? , Lowes , Ebay , Amazon , any big Co?
    This was all about getting rid of small business and the middle class so we would all get excited over some free money and vote our rights away ....... Nanzi has a free chicken for every pot !

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Politicians will never let a good disaster go to waste. It is always easier for the party that is not in power to backseat criticize the party that is driving the country.
    The biggest problem is that the country was just not ready and then Chinese withheld vital information about the status of this disease and took that time to corner PPE supples and other things that are needed to deal with pandemics.
    The damage to our economy and now the huge debt from checks to people and to business will have to be paid in some manner most likely by the taxpayers

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm flabbergasted that you're trying to blame the Democratic party for the pandemic. The fact you're making this a party issue just goes to show your ignorance. You calling out the MSM, all the while parroting FOX news quips is fucking laughable. You're saying this is all about big business and trying to shut down small businesses. Guess who profits the most off shutting down small businesses. Republicans. They've constantly bailed out big business. There was stimulus relief targeted specifically to help out big business over small businesses. You've definitely drank the koolaid. The sad fact is that you are voting against your own self interests. Trump and his administration have dropped the ball at every turn while dealing with this pandemic. All the while Mitch has blocked most attempts at helping the people in need all in turn to put riders on stimulus package bills. Get out of your echo chamber and actually do some damn research on the issues at hand. You're a shill and you're putting human fucking lives ahead of your own personal interests. It's goddamn sickening.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    from a rush Limbaugh article: spot on/ not my words, but they echo 90% of what I think, and many others also.
    trumps response to the cv19 outbreak is not perfect, but it is away and by far better than what the dims would have done..

Conservative Pundit Rush Limbaugh has been on the air for years now and recently received the presidential medal of freedom. Lately, He has been talking a lot recently about this pandemic and the lockdowns that most States are still under in order to try and prevent the spread of this virus. Limbaugh seems to believe that these lockdowns are the Left's attempt to destroy our economy. He has even gone as far as to claim that we are heading towards a civil war.

"I’ll tell you something else that’s starting to send red flags up. You probably have already noticed this. All these blue state governors that want to keep their states locked down, it’s purely political. But what are they depending on? They’re depending on the red states — the red states that are opening up! The red states are gonna get the economy kickstarted.

The red states are gonna create capital and money to transfer to pay these people their stupid welfare costs (and whatever else they’re using to bleed this country dry), while their population sits home, doesn’t work, waits for the federal check to show up — and they sit around and they trash the supposedly reckless red states. I cannot tell you how this irritates me.

The red-state governors — like Kemp in Georgia and any number of these people — are doing the right thing. They’re trying to get their people back to work, for all the right common-sensical human and humane reasons — to protect lives — to protect livelihoods, the United States economy, the state economy. And then you go to a blue state, and it’s the exact opposite.

They shut down and lockdown, and they want to remain locked down until July or August or whatever — and nothing’s gonna open and nothing is gonna happen. And they fully expect the red states to sit there and essentially pay for it. Folks, I’m gonna tell you, these next four months are gonna be a veritable war like we have not seen."

I agree with Limbaugh here in that these lockdowns are hurting our economy and we do need to start opening up sooner than later. The best way to get everyone on board is to do as Doctor's offices and many places are doing: Have people return to work but wear PPE and require temperature checks for fevers. In doing so we keep our elderly and at-risk safe while everyone gets back to work. America doesn't need another civil war we just need to get back to normal.

Last edited:

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I'm flabbergasted that you're trying to blame the Democratic party for the pandemic. The fact you're making this a party issue just goes to show your ignorance. You calling out the MSM, all the while parroting FOX news quips is fucking laughable. You're saying this is all about big business and trying to shut down small businesses. Guess who profits the most off shutting down small businesses. Republicans. They've constantly bailed out big business. There was stimulus relief targeted specifically to help out big business over small businesses. You've definitely drank the koolaid. The sad fact is that you are voting against your own self interests. Trump and his administration have dropped the ball at every turn while dealing with this pandemic. All the while Mitch has blocked most attempts at helping the people in need all in turn to put riders on stimulus package bills. Get out of your echo chamber and actually do some damn research on the issues at hand. You're a shill and you're putting human fucking lives ahead of your own personal interests. It's goddamn sickening.

“You calling out the MSM, all the while parroting FOX news quips is fucking laughable.”
    Bwahaha I think most of what you just said was on one of CNN “highly” respected panels of experts. Your doing exactly what you just tried to call him out on. have you read the 1800+ pages of the new Dem package??
    more weed references then small business, but Republicans are the ones against small businesses right? American tax payer dollars to illegal immigrants, allowing them to work while 36 million don’t have jobs? I could go on but that would be what is truly “sickening
    Oh and I especially love that you go to name calling and personal attacks. Mature of you, but that’s expected. Oh and I’m not a Fox News watcher. I do my own research from many sources.
    I’ll leave you with this fine quote, seems fitting.

“what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!!”

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I hear one more trophy doctor babe on msm telling me how to be safe I will puke. Closure and social distance means dumdass does not have to debate Trump , no giant Trump rallies CNN has to try to spin, mail in votes etc. etc.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ...1800+ pages of the new Dem package??
    more weed references then small business, but Republicans are the ones against small businesses right? American tax payer dollars to illegal immigrants, allowing them to work while 36 million don’t have jobs? I could go on but that would be what is truly “sickening”

There's a method to her madness, Nancy was aware that this bill filled with Liberal wet-dreams would be DOA in the Senate. But she also knew that most people would never read what all is in the bill and that the useful idiots in the MSM would just spin it as the cold-hearted Republicans blocking aid to Americans in need. A political propaganda move, pure and simple.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The "Blue Flu" will magically disappear like dust in the wind after the election, write it down. Anyone that believes the democrat party has America's best interest at heart is drinking more than Kool Aid.
    What you say about the democrats is also true of any group of politicians including many republicans.

SteveC

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

You sound like a CNN reporter. The OP NEVER even implied that the Democrats were to blame for the pandemic. What he implied was that they followed the age old political idiom of never allowing a good crisis go to waste by using the pandemic supplied by nature to forward their political agenda. Little doubt of this since several of the leaders of the party publicly made statements to this effect. Quit trying to put words into other people's mouths just so you can act outraged and regurgitate party line sound bites that do not stand up to investigation by looking at the congressional voting record available on congress.gov.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now that most people realize the blue flu was a false flag notice how they immediately go to race baiting these are truly evil people

Top Bottom