• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    "School trip" ??? REALLY !! In this raceial,political,and this CV crap ?? REALLY ??
    NOW . . . that's just dumb.
    If the authoriteis are nowhere to be found,where are the parents ?? I say - - -> be prepared to protect your kids or don't let them out of the house.
    Parents,mommies,daddys,grampies,grammies, YOU GOTTA DO IT. Nobody else wants to get involved, too busy investigateing bullet holes in ceilings,or protecting the thugs from the motorists. --- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "School trip" ??? REALLY !! In this raceial,political,and this CV crap ?? REALLY ??
    NOW . . . that's just dumb.
    If the authoriteis are nowhere to be found,where are the parents ?? I say - - -> be prepared to protect your kids or don't let them out of the house.
    Parents,mommies,daddys,grampies,grammies, YOU GOTTA DO IT. Nobody else wants to get involved, too busy investigateing bullet holes in ceilings,or protecting the thugs from the motorists. --- SAWMAN
    At the end of the film clip I hear a police very close blipping its siren. No way of telling if the police intervened. That black person was crazy.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just pointing out the absurdity of some of this "woke" stuff. Doesn't matter if a person had slaves or worked to free slaves, they are either too ignorant or just want chaos and destruction.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep ,they came from another state to play stupid games on the freeway . It appears they won stupid prizes ,if you slow it up you can see that one of them is recording the car coming at them instead of getting out of the way.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Event was a few days old. One DRT, one critical when it happened. ^^^^^THAT is what made LE (maybe some politician position change) finally take action after 19 days to arrest all protesters who try to block the highway. They Charged the driver of the Jaguar who can probably hire a good lawyer.

Protesters created the hazard, politicians not wanting to be labeled "racist" tied LE hands or they would have cleared it long ago. Just like that CHAZ/CHOP crap: politicians let that shit go until the body count couldn't be ignored. Just politicians wasting the blood of their voter base.

We've all seen the vids of what happens when vehicles are stopped and the crowd encircles them. Beat on the car, bust windows, assault occupants and allow time for a person with a gun to get close and take shots. Hell, they attack police vehicles!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Event was a few days old. One DRT, one critical when it happened. ^^^^^THAT is what made LE (maybe some politician position change) finally take action after 19 days to arrest all protesters who try to block the highway. They Charged the driver of the Jaguar who can probably hire a good lawyer.

Protesters created the hazard, politicians not wanting to be labeled "racist" tied LE hands or they would have cleared it long ago. Just like that CHAZ/CHOP crap: politicians let that shit go until the body count couldn't be ignored. Just politicians wasting the blood of their voter base.

We've all seen the vids of what happens when vehicles are stopped and the crowd encircles them. Beat on the car, bust windows, assault occupants and allow time for a person with a gun to get close and take shots. Hell, they attack police vehicles!
    As long as the driver passed the blood drug alcohol testing he likely can beat the charges, Assuming he turned himself in to the police afterward or waited nearby.
    Here is someone else's take on the circumstances
    It is difficult to judge the curvature of the roadway from just this angle, but it appears the protesters blocked the inside lanes on a gentle curve with heavy brush/trees on the edge of the roadway at night.
    The driver was established in the inside lane where the point of possible perception of the obstructed roadway was closer than driver was able to take complete evasive action. The driver did steer left and avoided the largest mass of people obstructing the roadway. The two that were struck followed the herd rather than stepping a couple of feet to their right and getting out of the way.

There exists a manual of traffic control devices published by NHTSA that highway departments, road construction crews, and even police departments that set up DWI checkpoints have to follow to use signage and other traffic control to alert drivers and prepare them for a change in traffic pattern ahead. Our protesters didn't read the NHTSA manual.

As a police chief, if I allowed officers to block the road on a curve, in the dark, with no traffic control, like the protesters did, I would be the first name on the lawsuit filed. This driver should be filing against the organizers of this roadway obstruction.

The avoidance of the largest mass of people blocking the roadway and taking the most open path through the fewest people was the best tactic the driver could employ with the circumstances forced upon him.
    The video doesn't show how far down the road the driver continued. With the recent history of persons being shot while driving in these protests, continuing down the road is the driver's best hope to survive.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Request to remove the confederate monument.
    In what seems to be an unusual statement, Keith Wilkins that is the city administrater made a recommendation to the pensacola city council. Normally it is the city council and the mayor that tells him what to do. This is not legally binding, but it is interesting for sure and Keith W does not have to seek reelection. But he serves at the pleasure of the city council. Perhaps Grover asked him to write it to give him some leverage. I would guess that the people that really run Pensacola want it gone. Tourists do not come to see the confederate monument and people coming down from the north to buy real estate likely do not care so much. https://weartv.com/news/local/city-...ng-removal-of-pensacolas-confederate-monument
    The City's memorandum Tuesday states:

Under careful consideration and with Pensacola’s collective heritage and historic landscape in mind, staff has determined that Lee Square and the monument does not reflect our current values nor strive to create a more inclusive City. Although the Confederate monument remembers those that lead, fought and died for the Confederacy, it also promotes a post-Reconstruction 'Lost Cause' narrative that memorializes a divisive time in American history reflective of 'white supremacy' and the Jim Crow era. The Square and Monument are not equitable representations of all our citizens. To achieve a stronger and more unified community, staff recommends the complete removal of the Lee Square Confederate monument.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I realize now that I associate with people who have the same kind of skin as me, but it has nothing to do with the color. It's the THICKNESS.

These crybabies who rant and throw criminal tantrums and want everything that hurts their sensitive baby feelings to go away ALL have THIN skin. They can't handle the rough edges of reality. They are unable adapt, get up, and move on.

The Americans and our Allies who earn my respect and camaraderie all have THICK skin. We can take a joke, laugh at it, and dish another out. We understand that life isn't always "fair", but it's full of opportunities for those strong enough to persevere. We understand that past mistakes are usually the recipe for future success, so there's no need to be ashamed of them if you learned from them.

Whatever.

These snowflakes are such a pain in the ass. I'm so tired of having to deal with their unproductive shit.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As long as the driver passed the blood drug alcohol testing he likely can beat the charges, Assuming he turned himself in to the police afterward or waited nearby.
    Here is someone else's take on the circumstances

The vid shows unlighted van and cars blocking near side traffic lanes which deliberately forces approaching traffic toward the man body of "protesters" who block the road a few yards further back. This tactic then allows the protesters to impeade and menace vehicle occupants. If the driver didn't take evasive action as he was "forced" to do, there could have been many more deaths/injuries. Protesters funneled the traffic as desired, just not at a speed they expected. I hope the drive wasn't injured, the rest are nominated for the Darwin Awards.

The Black driver was arrested and Judge set Bail at 1.2Mil because he's under investigation for vehicular assault.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I realize now that I associate with people who have the same kind of skin as me, but it has nothing to do with the color. It's the THICKNESS.

These crybabies who rant and throw criminal tantrums and want everything that hurts their sensitive baby feelings to go away ALL have THIN skin. They can't handle the rough edges of reality. They are unable adapt, get up, and move on.

The Americans and our Allies who earn my respect and camaraderie all have THICK skin. We can take a joke, laugh at it, and dish another out. We understand that life isn't always "fair", but it's full of opportunities for those strong enough to persevere. We understand that past mistakes are usually the recipe for future success, so there's no need to be ashamed of them if you learned from them.

Whatever.

These snowflakes are such a pain in the ass. I'm so tired of having to deal with their unproductive shit.

There are way too many thin skin people out there today!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    The vid shows unlighted van and cars blocking near side traffic lanes which deliberately forces approaching traffic toward the man body of "protesters" who block the road a few yards further back. This tactic then allows the protesters to impeade and menace vehicle occupants. If the driver didn't take evasive action as he was "forced" to do, there could have been many more deaths/injuries. Protesters funneled the traffic as desired, just not at a speed they expected. I hope the drive wasn't injured, the rest are nominated for the Darwin Awards.

The Black driver was arrested and Judge set Bail at 1.2Mil because he's under investigation for vehicular assault.

More black on black crime!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

not a peep on the msn networks on this...
    Here is a more original source. It is important to go to the original source. This was apparently racially motivated, but not part of any demonstration by BLM. This sounds like being some place stupid at stupid times doing stupid things.

https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-w...r-downtown-canal-was-mother-with-great-heart/

by: Dan Klein

Posted: Jul 6, 2020 / 10:47 PM EST / Updated: Jul 6, 2020 / 10:47 PM EST

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — The woman who was shot and killed near the Central Canal downtown over the weekend was a devoted mother in the nursing field.
    Her name was Jessica Whitaker. She was 24 years old.
    Friends and former coworkers on Monday told News 8 that Whitaker had a “great heart” and cared about other people. They also described her as fun, loving and kindhearted.
    It seems fitting that she was in the nursing field and worked as a certified nursing assistant.
    But, they said, her young son was her pride and joy.
    Police got the call just before 3:30 a.m. Sunday of a person shot. Officers found Whitaker and rushed her to the hospital in critical condition. She died at the hospital a few hours later.

News 8 reached out again to police Monday. They’re not releasing any additional information including details like what may have led up to the shooting or a possible motive.

More details here on what actually happened. https://www.wthr.com/article/news/c...tice/531-ce60ebbd-49b4-4b40-99b5-3f0e7a8e3b40
    Ramirez said they were walking the canal around 3 a.m. Sunday, when they got into a racially charged argument with another group of people: four men and a woman.

He said one guy pulled a gun and said he did too, but that the two groups talked it out and all walked away.

Minutes later though, shots rang out along Canal Court. Whitaker was hit.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    none of those links mentioned anything about blm matters, just portrayed it as a random crime
    The second link I gave made it clear it was a racial argument. The important thing is that was not part of a BLM protest. I am not sure of the specifics of the racial argument and I want to hear those details from at least an interview of someone that was there. It certainly could have been racially motivated by BLM propaganda.
    Your link mentions a mob.
    Young White Mother Killed By Black Lives Matter Mob for Allegedly Saying ‘All Lives Matter,’ National Media Fully Ignores
    My link said from witness that:
    they got into a racially charged argument with another group of people: four men and a woman.
    Does not sound like a mob.
    I just want to know the facts without other things being added.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom