• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess all of the black FUDs will balance out all of the white FUDs running around will guns. hopefully both groups will meet each other in some out of the way place.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I think I need some body armor. Probably too late.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

The leader is a effing joke. You should see his” weapons training” lmao only thing they are gonna do is kill themselves. I’ll post up the video so ya can have a good laugh. Start at around 13:30 when he gives the woman a 5.56 and takes the .22 away. Lmao cheap as red dot sights he calls infrared. Haha watch how they charge the rifle, it’s a hoot.

epointer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The leader is a effing joke. You should see his” weapons training” lmao only thing they are gonna do is kill themselves. I’ll post up the video so ya can have a good laugh. Start at around 13:30 when he gives the woman a 5.56 and takes the .22 away. Lmao cheap as red dot sights he calls infrared. Haha watch how they charge the rifle, it’s a hoot.

I dont think it's funny. They are armed, they may be cheap guns and optics, but they are still armed and trying to recruit. Their skill may be lesser than most but would you really want to confront 10-15 or more of them alone?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I seemed to have missed it. what is their stated goal.
    I see headlines like this:
    https://meaww.com/nfac-stone-mountain-park-armed-black-lives-matter-militia-protest-reactions
    Armed Black militia group NFAC marches at KKK stronghold Stone Mountain, supporters say they're 'in tears'

The group, known as Not F**king Around Coalition (NFAC), demanding the removal of carvings of Confederate figures on the side of the mountain, where KKK was reborn in 1915

If they want to shoot of the Klan. Well the KKK are not exactly defenseless and can take care of themselves. My concern is that I do not want to see racial battles going on the USA. Has happened before and no good came out of it.

1593965002772.png

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I dont think it's funny. They are armed, they may be cheap guns and optics, but they are still armed and trying to recruit. Their skill may be lesser than most but would you really want to confront 10-15 or more of them alone?
    Yes I think they are a joke. They are like all others on both sides. A small fringe group that if you watch any other of his videos he has more black folks against him then with him. Would I confront 10-15 or more alone, no that’s a dumb question. Would I be willing to defend mine and yours against them with a small group of guys if need be, yes I would. I’ve fought far more and far better trained then them. People that have been fight wars for decades. Do I think they have the will to fight once bullets start to fly? I don’t. I’m not going out looking for a fight but if brought to me, I’ll unleash such hell and a amount of savagery that the like of these people have never seen. They don’t want a war, they want likes and thumbs up on their social media. I don’t think they understand what will happen if they start something.

epointer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yes I think they are a joke. They are like all others on both sides. A small fringe group that if you watch any other of his videos he has more black folks against him then with him. Would I confront 10-15 or more alone, no that’s a dumb question. Would I be willing to defend mine and yours against them with a small group of guys if need be, yes I would. I’ve fought far more and far better trained then them. People that have been fight wars for decades. Do I think they have the will to fight once bullets start to fly? I don’t. I’m not going out looking for a fight but if brought to me, I’ll unleash such hell and a amount of savagery that the like of these people have never seen. They don’t want a war, they want likes and thumbs up on their social media. I don’t think they understand what will happen if they start something.
    I agree these particular people are far from having any type of useful training, hell the trainer doesnt even get the basics of firearms handling. The problem is they are left alone to do what they want with no repercussions. What if we were to start fighting back? Who's side will the gov be on? Dont get me wrong I will fight any threat to myself, my family or my believes. But I wouldnt say they are a joke.

It is really sad what our country has become over the recent years.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    GA: OC "Handgun" requires a Ga. Lic, persons not otherwise restricted can OC a "Long Gun" w/o Lic. Saw at least one Shock type Shotty (Firearm) gray area to me.

The "leader" with the over the top name "Grand Master Jay", says everyone, EVERYONE in his Black Malitia is ex military. Didn't look that way in above first NFAC vid and he even asked the crowd how mny were ex mil, put you hands up. They looked like "F Troop" (can't say any other raw turnout would be better) and the "jay" on the PA was sounding like he was reading from the Malcom X play book (as he does in his vids). I find it funny that he carried two rifles: reliability issues, NY reload, probably show and tell. The only thing new here is the loosely organized but large number of participants. The potential problem not the guns nor the number of participants, it's the preplaned shooting responses, racist rhetoric and the announcements that they will not follow the path of non violence. Actions like these triggered Legislation in CA and made OC an unlawful act.

Seems like he wants to pick a fight but I don't think anybody else was invited.

Jay wants to presents himself and his "black malitia" as a motivated threat of violence often (not always) prefaced as a response "after an event" but with intent to start new conflict. He should be treated as such.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    An armed Not Fucking Around Coalition (NFAC) militia
    I bet the leaders are with the more comely ladies that are in need of private instruction.

Top Bottom