• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Disarming the population will be costly and such attempted action will have a heavy price paid by the door kickers and then the head(s) of the snake will be fair game. History is full of dead tyrants and their minions, more history is made every day.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Chnl 3 reported that a statue in downtown P'cola had red paint dumped on it two nights ago.
    Can't remember what or who it represents,but it was there in the time of Pensacola Buggy Works. When I was a small child. --- SAWMAN

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It represents the Confederate Soldiers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Chnl 3 reported that a statue in downtown P'cola had red paint dumped on it two nights ago.
    Can't remember what or who it represents,but it was there in the time of Pensacola Buggy Works. When I was a small child. --- SAWMAN
    DA7484E7-63A7-41AC-AF15-AD311BE0B4A9.png

A1EED86A-8509-49B2-9AC2-152AD5E18B14.png

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At this point, the statues of Ronald McDonald are at risk of being vandalized and torn down. So when are the mobs going to return to digging up dead democrates?

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    When you say ALL LIVES MATTERS. That the same as ...if you have a wife and she asks (“baby do you love me ?”)and you respond saying (Baby I love everybody) ...do you really think that shit would fly ...hell no it wouldn’t and you know it..when please are screaming BLM they are NOT saying that all lives don’t matter..just black lives matter TOO I don’t understand why ppl don’t get that ... and it sadness me that this country has been built on some much hate and racism that when ppl are protesting that ...ppl think you are protesting America itself!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go take your damn guilt somewhere else....BLM is all about themselves and what kind of reparations they can get. No politely fuck off.

epointer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    They dont want anything to do with whites but want our damn money. All those "white owned businesses" need to not give them money. BLM and their supporters need to be dealt with. Such pos they are. Let it pop off so we can get this shit over with

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Pensacola IS NOT the same Pensacola that I grew up in. It has completely transformed into a SHITHOLE city. Actually . . . pretty much the entire county.
    Extremely dirty,mismanaged, gangs,shootings,super high crime rate,expensive,and did I mention DIRTY !!
    When we made the rather hard decission to move out of Maine in 2002,we looked at several places. We finally decided on P'cola . . . my home town. It was a bad mistake. Too old to move again . But hopefully am still allowed to be ashamed of this area and what it has become.
    RIP Pensacola !! ---- SAWMAN

the tendencies of cities to be become liberal over time is pretty strong.

I grew up in key west. left in 81', since then it has become a town of gay snowflakes and ny freaks who want to walk around in tutus all day..

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I use to have a place on stock island , back in the day key west was great . But those days are long gone.

Top Bottom