• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reis_081

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for a good training course for pistol (CCW) shooting. I was considering Blackwater Tactical Range run by Ron Beermünder.

Any suggestions or insight?

knownothing

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shoot Dan a message if you’re open to other instructors. Can’t speak for Ron, but Dan is a legit shooter with the credentials to back him up.

DKirkland1212

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for a good training course for pistol (CCW) shooting. I was considering Blackwater Tactical Range run by Ron Beermünder.

A firearm instructor (or school) that meets your needs may be difficult to find. What kind of background and instructing credentials do they have, and can prove it. Legal Weapon LLC offers a Concealed Carry Class that starts at the beginners level and goes from there. In-depth instruction by a former Florida certified deputy and weapons instructor/military firearm instructor on Florida firearm laws and "Use of Force" laws, firearm operation, how to give a statement to the police(without going to jail yourself), what to expect from the police, how to testify in court, types of holsters, ammunition, and personal insurance. All this and much more in a relaxed and friendly classroom environment. Reduced rates are in effect for a short time.

Legal Weapon will be at the Santa Rosa Shooting Center on Quintette Rd. in Pace Florida on Saturday May 15. Custom classes are available throughout the week to meet the schedule of your organization. If you have any questions, go to www.legalweaponusa.com or call (850) 418-4255.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Altus shooting range in Baker, FL used to host solid instructors and has been around for a few years. There range allows for more "dynamic" training as well. I'd reach out to them and see if they still offer anything.
    Also, local to Pensacola is Scott Yingling with Deep Water martial arts is a good instructor with a pretty lengthy background in training.
    *as far as Ron in Milton, no personal experience but from others, I'd avoid. YMMV

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey guys,

I see his website is still up. https://www.yelp.com/biz/blackwater-tactical-range-milton-2 He seems to be a colorful personality.
    I suggest looking for trainers here. At one of the moderators if not more do offer training and there are other excellent trainers about. You made a first excellent step in inquiring here.

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I have taken both rifle and pistol classes from Deadly Threat Defense on this forum. I was very satisfied with both.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Just an FYI - I have been touched by many on here, in a catholic priest type of way...

Top Bottom