• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a bunch of backorder ammo for decent prices not the best price but certainly wont need ky jelly. I'm hoping with patience it will eventually ship but the date keeps getting pushed back. Anyone else playing the backorder game?

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dang, I've been on Backorder for Boolits since August. After not hearing anything from them for almost 2 months, I contacted them and they said they've not forgot me. I'm sure it has something to do with the price then, .07 cent each x 5k, and the price now. Dang crooks.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dang, I've been on Backorder for Boolits since August. After not hearing anything from them for almost 2 months, I contacted them and they said they've not forgot me. I'm sure it has something to do with the price then, .07 cent each x 5k, and the price now. Dang crooks.

I have been on a lower parts kit since then. I would have ordered 6 if I had known.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I have lots of projectiles on back order from various places...they keep trickling in and I keep putting them up on the shelves.

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love back orders. Its always fun to get home and wonder what's in the box that you weren't expecting. Got home to a optics planet box full of 9mm gold dots the other day
    Did optics planet send it out before the 'expected' shipping date or did it end up being about in the time frame? I've got a couple backorder from optics planet so I'm very interested in your situation

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm worried uncle joe will executive order away online ammo sales and hoping that my back orders will be exempt due to ordering ahead of time

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Not many parts here. But I do have several COMPLETE lowers and several stripped Spikes Spider lowers not being used or built. (not for sale ATT) --- SAWMAN

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I have a spare milspec lpk in case I need it one day for parts. But if you need it, I can loan/sell/trade/swap you if you need it to "complete" a build.

I appreciate the offer. I was going to build a light weight AR for some events that all got canceled - so no rush.

I have 6 AR builds that I want to do, so I wish I had ordered more!

I think I will do some 10/22s instead.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I started the back order game six months ago. The back orders eventually arrive. Order more than you need, sell the rest on here at your cost. Win, win.

zombieh8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I believe they were "expected" in December but got pushed back a few weeks. I really haven't kept track of any of my back ordered stuff, I just figure it'll show up whenever it does. I do have some projectiles from RMR bullets that have been backordered like 5 months at this point

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I learned the hard way not to backorder from sportsmanguide. Even if you click the email saying to keep it they will cancel and sell for higher price and they got you for 10 bucks for a membership. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I learned the hard way not to backorder from sportsmanguide. Even if you click the email saying to keep it they will cancel and sell for higher price and they got you for 10 bucks for a membership. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

I only buy in stock there - their back order “opportunities” are all over priced to begin with.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm worried uncle joe will executive order away online ammo sales and hoping that my back orders will be exempt due to ordering ahead of time
    I am worried he will block imports from some countries like russia and also certain 'non-sporting' calibers. I do not believe he has the authority to block internet sales without a congress passed law.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was wondering if I should even do backorders. do they charge you card, or whats the SOP?
    You need to read the company Policy on the when the Charge hits your credit/debit account. I've heard of back orders being canceled by the buyer and getting charged a restocking/handling/processing fee even though nothing was shipped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom