DK Firearms

Attorney General issues warning about certain types of mask don't work!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • meljel1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe Another mask mandate on which ones WE can wear and ones we can't, (bandanas and some others) I saw this on the news tonight and decided to share it with you all and see what you all think. I have several articles below, and 4 links (personally its expensive to buy the ones we just throw away (and most are from China) especially for families and with kids, now some if not all may have you buy only certain ones, IF we don't buy/wear certain ones; some places may take the mask mandate to another step; IF you don't have this mask you can't come in.

"A consumer alert is being issued for Iowans to avoid certain types of face masks that are being sold using deceptive claims and which may not offer protection from COVID-19.

"https://www.radioiowa.com/2020/08/07/attorney-general-issues-warning-on-certain-type-of-mask/"By Gray News Staff | August 11, 2020 at 3:11 PM EDT - Updated August 11 at 6:03 PM

Here is another one from Duke University 29 News

((Gray News) – They come in so many styles, materials and designs.
    A new study from researchers at Duke University tackles which masks work and which don’t.
    Which materials make good masks, which don't CNN Masks of cotton fabric, especially densely woven, work better than fleece, bandanas, or gaiters, say researchers who tested how droplets get through.
    Published at: 10:06 AM, Tue Aug 11 2020"
    The researchers tested 14 different types of masks, everything from N95 surgical masks to gaiters. Gaiters are the stretchy bands of fabric that go around the neck but can be pulled up over the nose.
    Blue Devil researchers created a simple technique to analyze the effectiveness of various types of masks.

N95 surgical masks rated the best, letting through few or any droplets, study says. These masks are typically reserved for frontline healthcare workers.
    The standard light blue surgical masks that many of us can buy at stores, also worked well, researchers said.)

Delta Airlines bans certain masks

Channel 5 news Why Airlines banned masks with exhalation vents

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ALWAYS READ THE BOX! I saw a big display of masks at wally. I wondered if they were from China. Sure were, they even had Chinese blue printing in places. Marked: For drops and dust use. No specs or micron level. Left that crap on the shelf. You ever wonder what China did with all those masks bought by Countries that received, inspected and Rejected millions of them?

There's also the mask TV commercial that states "Shipped from the U.S.A". Fine but WHERE were they made? Big difference, don't be a sucker.

meljel1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes I do, I ordered some and saw they were from China, waited 1 month for delivery then when I received them 20 for $20 dollars they were from China, I threw them away; then went and got cloth/material ones. Made some too, very simple to make (know where they came from, what's in them and who made them)

I also wonder too, what if they put something on those from China? Would we know really what makes us sick, if we did get sick, how do we know that is what is spreading it, laced mask with something on it, to millions of people here in the USA. Something that I thought of.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unless you have a serious health condition already, don't sweat COVID.

If you have HIV/AIDS, or any other other Immuno-deficiency problems, '
    or are as old as dirt and have ill health, THEN you need to worry.
    Everyone else can go on with their normal lives.

covid truth.jpg

meljel1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unless you have a serious health condition already, don't sweat COVID.

If you have HIV/AIDS, or any other other Immuno-deficiency problems, '
    or are as old as dirt and have ill health, THEN you need to worry.
    Everyone else can go on with their normal lives.

View attachment 89733

Thanks for posting this, good job and so true, I wear one only when I have to go in and out then I get what I need and out the door. I personally believe that though people have been getting sick with this virus, they are using it do something else, and they are pulling out all the stops for it. But it is so obvious what they are doing. One good look at the numbers above and others you really see the truth.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    COVID has been around since late 2019. In spring 2020 it was decided everyoneshould mask up or die. Based on the lack of knowledge about this virus, and considering the average sheep probably wearstheir mask 10% of each day, how protected are they, really? The mask is a pacifier equivalent to having kids hide under their desks to avoid nuclear explosions. I'm with Shrek on this one.

joraca

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is old data.
    Worldwide Covid 19 deaths are currently about 6,000 per day (about double the TB rate in the chart) and trending up.

Last edited:

meljel1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the data from the COVID -19 is not accurate and cannot be trusted, there are to many factors of people who did not have it being put it, or tested positive and were really negative and people who never had it at all. There are so many other factors that are driving this all and we see it with the destruction and violence going on. This is more then meets the eye, they are using this for something else.

joraca

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So what makes you think that 56 deaths/day is accurate?

Last edited:

meljel1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its not all about the numbers, its about what is going on in our society at the same time. Its simple not all about COVID, But are destruction of our way of life. The destruction in our cities, property, looting, fires, hurting/and destroying of life, There is simple more going on here then a disease.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    The n95 masks only work for contaminated environments not if you're already sick.

Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All I know is that a Deputy Sheriff and a Florida State Trooper are numbered among the people that we have lost in the past few days.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    All I know is that a Deputy Sheriff and a Florida State Trooper are numbered among the people that we have lost in the past few days.
    Were they required to sit with a Covid positive inmate at a medical center while the inmate died of Covid and then the LEO just "happened" to get it? Such fucking bullshit.

meljel1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for posting the video, very insightful.

Top Bottom