Are WE as parents and grandparents properly protecting our young?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Psycho 16

Celer,Silens,Mortalis
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I think we can all agree that in these current times, there’s too much confusion and misdirection surrounding our country on every level. No point in listing them all. We all live it and endure it daily. Last night my granddaughter hits me with this. “ How to I tell if a girl is really a girl?” And if some weirdo tries to get me and I do what you said I’ll get in trouble!” Hmm ok reality check! First and foremost you’re not in any trouble if you’re safe and unharmed! So you can imagine how this 2 hr discussion went. Now to be fair I’m extremely direct and considered rough around the edges. So here’s my two cents and food for thought. Are we teaching our Little ones how to protect themselves and identify and avoid situations? Or have we become lazy and complacent and rely on our disrupted educational system? As for me, in this house, lots of love and answered questions. But ask any of my 7 children or one of my 12 grandkids and they’ll tell you this” asswhoopings are alive and well in this house” lol. Accountability!

Attachments

• 774ACD83-1358-43B0-8815-9C5EFD121D9D.jpeg
      774ACD83-1358-43B0-8815-9C5EFD121D9D.jpeg
      84.8 KB · Views: 117
    • D9324763-05CC-4E8D-A94B-115DFE4E641A.jpeg
      D9324763-05CC-4E8D-A94B-115DFE4E641A.jpeg
      85.7 KB · Views: 112

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    My son was raised right and is a great man, husband & father. Only received about 5 spankings in his youth, not sure he deserved all of those.
    Unfortunately, I don't get to spend very much time with my grandkids. I did buy them all Tuttle twin books for their birthdays last year. Parents that choose not to take their kids to Sunday school have even more responsibility to teach morals and values. Unfortunately, most don't. I see it now about 2 generations deep and not getting any better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom