• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Midway USA has 8lbs of IMR 4198 in stock. I don't want or need 8 lbs. But I could use 4 lbs if anyone wants to split the cost and hazard fee with me?

powder.png

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My powder has certainly gone up in price for sure. I am sort of wavering. This for sure is not the time to be buying powder. Maybe next month I will say yes.

BamaFaninMilton

Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Midway USA has 8lbs of IMR 4198 in stock. I don't want or need 8 lbs. But I could use 4 lbs if anyone wants to split the cost and hazard fee with me?

If you need some right away, I have an unopened 1 lb. can that I will sell you for $30, the original price tag is still on it and it was $34 when I bought it a few years ago. I was planning on using it to reload for a 444 Marlin but never got around to it and wound up selling the rifle.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you need some right away, I have an unopened 1 lb. can that I will sell you for $30, the original price tag is still on it and it was $34 when I bought it a few years ago. I was planning on using it to reload for a 444 Marlin but never got around to it and wound up selling the rifle.

I have some. Just one of those stocking things. I have enough reloading powders and components now to keep me busy for longer than I want to work at the reloading bench now. Just picked up some more pistol powder for $25 per pound (Pre Crazy time price) and I am going to hold off on buying more now. I have what I need and feel comfortable in what I can reload and still shoot as I want to.

I got into reloading just for my rifle stuff. Now pistol is a must if you want to shoot at all. So I spent the rest of my "printed money" sent to me on reloading stuff to round the whole reloading outfit out to reload every caliber I own.

Top Bottom