Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Anyone know how to fix a tumbler?

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Longtooth

Reaction score
I have tumbled about 2,000 rounds of brass this past week and a half with a tumbler I got on Facebook marketplace. Last night it just stoped working and Im wondering if anyone knows how to fix these things.

Experience and Advice needed.

Attachments

oneshot

Reaction score
need to know a few things , so as to see what direction to go. have had to fix some to keep them going. Just my 5 cents don't try to fix thing by typing on a key board 850-572- 6611 jj

Raven

Reaction score
Yeah my best guess is the air-cooled electric motor overheated and it's not worth paying time and labor to put a new electric motor in it.

Longtooth

Reaction score
Yeah my best guess is the air-cooled electric motor overheated and it's not worth paying time and labor to put a new electric motor in it.
I may have contributed to that by running it almost non stop.....

Longtooth

Reaction score
need to know a few things , so as to see what direction to go. have had to fix some to keep them going. Just my 5 cents don't try to fix thing by typing on a key board 850-572- 6611 jj
Thanks for talking me through it. Ill finish tearing it apart after work today.

Dewayne G

Reaction score
I had a similar problem with my Midway tumbler last summer after it cooled off , I used compressed air to blow out the motor and lubed the shaft. It started back and I've been using it ever since but I don't run it for more than an hour at a time with a cool down before starting again.

Toggle Sidebar
Top Bottom