• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As a general means of entertainment and open-mindedness, I will look at any conspiracy theories. This can range from Bigfoot, aliens, deep underground military bases, massive Hollywood child trafficking rings, JFK assassination, 9/11, lizard people, hollow earth, the moon landing, Q, North Korea, you name it, and I have at least a surface understanding of it. Many of them I have a very thorough understanding on their side of the topic, and the argument against it. Like, I'll hear them out. Why not ya know? Bigfoot is fun to think about.

I think it's healthy to question things. Our media guides what we dictate to be reality, and no news site is neutral. At the end of the day, most are owned by a few individuals, and they all have motives.

On topic, back to Q. Anything that originates on 4chan or 8chan is immediately suspicious. These are the "Old Gods" of trolling the internet. The first to send people out with little ideas that spread into big crazy ideas. Viral memes, real looking photoshops of whatever celebrity, politician, etc. Trolling is a decades old art form to them.

So lets ask why would someone like Q exist. Q is allegedly someone in either the Trump administration, the Secret Service, or someone very close to Trump, or even Trump himself. The name Q could be based upon James Bonds boss's code name, a cute wink to espionage. But, he or her is violating their security clearance, possibly National Security, to go on 8chan... to cryptically spill the beans on what's about to happen with US events. To me, this makes very little sense. And when you compile enough intel, if it was real, the gov could very easily determine who it was. So. If Q is real, and not some guy in his mom's basement, he's disinformation by someone. Either from the US, or another governmental entity.

Q is dropping little breadcrumbs here and there, generally cryptic, that "something big" is right around the corner, and to "trust the plan" and a "great awakening" is occurring. It's extremely pro-Trump, and Q generally promotes that the whole top of the Deep State is about to be exposed and Hillary and Obama and everyone else will be arrested, if we all just hang in there and trust in Trump.

Books have been written on Q, people like PrayingMedic on Youtube make their entire livelyhood on Q, people get super worked up over Q very quickly. It has a cult-like following in certain areas online.

My problem with Q in general is the following: It originated from a master level troll website. The whole conspiracy is "Trump is good, trust in Trump, big things are happening tomorrow". And that "big thing" hasn't paid off in what, 4 years now? It's exactly like watching Curse of Oak Island, and you tune in thinking "man, this is the week they're gonna find all that treasure" but they never do.

In closing: It's totally cool to believe in absolutely any conspiracy. I believe in more than a few conspiracies. Our individual opinions have no impact on each others daily lives, ya know? It's critical for anybody thinking outside the box to remain open-minded and not just look for confirmation bias.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    AND JEFFERY EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF..

The Bay Of Tonkin......didn't happen...but wait ……..it did in everyones Mind at the time..

BUT ...it was all faked according to Robert MacNamara to Enable the VIETNAM WAR..

I hear you..

And... while you say it hasn't paid off in 4 years...From My Perspective IT HAS BEEN PAYING OFF FROM THE BEGINNING AND IS ONLY GETTING BETTER....

What do you think You Know of the Oklahoma City Bombing?.... I had and uncle (capt in fire dept there) and his son ,my cousing,FIREMAN who were first responders... Curious your level of understanding of what happened there.ty.

But then like My Father,brothers,many bosses ect have often told me.. YOU THINK TOO MUCH.
    That said I will leave you with this.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    imo…...ANTIFA AND THEIR PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZERS..AT THE SOURCE OF THIS
    1591384183254.png
    FIND THE CULPRITS...CULL THE CULPRITS.

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tonkin didn't happen. Kennedy knew it. Tried to leave the war, he was killed. But, we averted WWIII by putting resources towards a space race. But we never landed on the moon. Sorry kids, too much radiation. But we won WWIII without firing a shot, so that was pretty cool. We only hear about the CIA when they royally goof up. Rambo III was dedicated to the brave Mujahadeen. Bush Sr can't recall where he was when Kennedy was assassinated. He said he was never in the CIA, but he was also the director of the CIA. And what did Bush Sr do during the Bay of Pigs? Hmmmm. Nothing to see here.

OKC? Awful weird to have such a huge blast from one fertilizer bomb, but I'm not an explosives expert. Seems like they found a nice patsy with McVeigh though. Weird how the rubble looked like WTC 1 and 2. Speaking of which, hey what about WTC 5 and 7? Those never get any press at all. Lots of fun dark rabbit holes there. Also tons of missing gold bars amongst many other questions.

Trump was suckling at the teet of Epstein just like Clinton and so so many others. I'll go down many rabbit holes with you, but he is just as depraved as the next. Trump had a church smoked out with CS gas for a damn photo op while he awkwardly held a bible. IMAGINE if Obama had done that.

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't need to see the videos, I know. But nobody cares. All the files and gold at 9/11 is lost just like the lives that were lost. We're still fighting in Afghanistan. 15/19 highjackers were from KSA. Can't explain it.

Top Bottom