• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I know that it has been played out, but let's suppose you find yourselves in a Zombie Apocalypse world. You know for a fact that everyone on the planet is now a Zombie. You are running low on ammo and supplies. Your only choice right now is to go to a Forum Member's House to find ammo, guns, food, supplies, and whatever else you need. Which forum member's would you hit up first. Now, I haven't met a lot of you guys yet, but by reading the different forums and threads, I can make a reasonable and educated guess on who's house I would hit up first.

My choice right now would be Rebel_Rider1969, sorry brother, that KE Arms build would be mine, you're a zombie you ain't using it, ...lol. I figured you would have meat from the last hunt and ammo. Who would you hit up first?

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I’ll be the first to say I’m fighting my way to JJ’s (one shot), then all the local zombies are fucked...just sayin’.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Personally, I’d avoid any members house . The folks any prepared person has to worry about will be friends and family. They know you are prepared, and they’ll come looking to take your supplies, banking on you not defending your position , Because you know them. In some cases that will be a fatal mistake on their part.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No offense meant BUT I might refrain using anyone as an example as to what they have or have not. It is a dangerous game that may seem harmless but is not, If they post there own stuff, its on them.
    If you want to play a senseless /fun game say what guns you will buy when you win the lottery.

ted-hurst

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Exactly what Trader Dan said, if someone posted what I might or might not have on a public forum that would be the last time I ever dealt with them! Or like what Dan said what gun would you use in a zombie apocalypse.

J pace

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know that it has been played out, but let's suppose you find yourselves in a Zombie Apocalypse world. You know for a fact that everyone on the planet is now a Zombie. You are running low on ammo and supplies. Your only choice right now is to go to a Forum Member's House to find ammo, guns, food, supplies, and whatever else you need. Which forum member's would you hit up first. Now, I haven't met a lot of you guys yet, but by reading the different forums and threads, I can make a reasonable and educated guess on who's house I would hit up first.

My choice right now would be Rebel_Rider1969, sorry brother, that KE Arms build would be mine, you're a zombie you ain't using it, ...lol. I figured you would have meat from the last hunt and ammo. Who would you hit up first?
    With friends like these who needs enemies

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom