• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Uvalde school board declines to punish police chief who failed to confront Robb Elementary gunman​

The school shooting took the lives of 19 children, 2 teachers.​

At the first meeting of the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District (UCISD) board since the deadly mass shooting, members took no action against school police chief Pete Arredondo.

The meeting – which opened with prayer – was called in response to the May 24 attack by a lone gunman at Robb Elementary school that left 19 students and two teachers dead.

Although the agenda allowed the board to terminate Arredondo, in a part of a meeting that was behind closed doors, they declined to do so.
    If the school board isn't going to do their job and hold arredondo responsible, why do they need a school board. The parents should hold every member of that board accountable and terminate the entire board for lack of action when the opportunity presented itself. arredondo has stopped cooperating with the investigation. Why? That alone is grounds for termination, IMO.

View attachment 168422
    Lawyering up and doesn't want to incriminate himself. That's the first thing a criminal will teach you is don't say anything, especially if you are guilty.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Lawyering up and doesn't want to incriminate himself. That's the first thing a criminal will teach you is don't say anything, especially if you are guilty.
    That's the first thing anyone should ever do - Lawyer up no matter how innocent or guilty.
    People are dead and everyone wants to point the finger at someone or something other than the clearly evil person who committed the crime.

Michael888

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sicko child killer.

View attachment 166998

He is a SADISTIC TRANSGENDER DEMON evidently according to people that new him. Liked to torture animals and bully smaller kids HOW THE HECK did he get TWO HIGH END AR'S ,COST 5K AND DRIVE A 70K TRUCK?

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

What do you guys think? Question everything.

You got it.... That whole time I didn't see one tear. What I saw was chief LEO lie, lie, lie, and lie. Then when he gets called out on it all radio chatter comes to an abrupt stop. FBI in contact with shooter? Demolish school and build another? Beto O'Rourke and FJB jump right on gun confiscation right on queue? Then Mathew McConaughey? Jan 6 "hearing"? What about a hearing for all of these "mass shootings", suicides to Everyone tied to Clintons, hearing on inflation, hunter Biden hearing, brink of nuclear war hearing, COVID vax death & gain of function hearing? Really?
    C'mon man? What are you? High on cocaine or something?
    I'm just glad I can relax now knowing that my "GOD GIVEN RIGHTS" have revoked by God himself (FJB). Now I don't have to worry about being "free".
    SOMETHING DONT SMELL RIGHT!

Last edited:

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    law and order there!!!

Never had a school shooting..
    No police brutality charges filed, either.
    If you act stupid, they guarantee it will be a life changing experience
    for you!
    Sounds fair to me!
    1654954211957.png

School girls going to their military training class!!!

Notice the flag in the background... this is Israel...

Where Teachers and other citizenry Carry AR-15’s.

Where it’s mandatory that young People Serve in the Military and they are armed 24/7,

Where They Don’t over medicate.

Where the Murder Rate for the whole country is a fraction of what Nashville Tennessee is.

Where Parents teach respect and values instead of letting Disney and

X-Box raise their Children,

Where they Stand for their flag and would defend it with their lives!!

WAKE UP AMERICA... WE DON’T HAVE A GUN PROBLEM

WE HAVE A SOCIETY PROBLEM!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    when my mother went to Israel years ago, she saw soldiers hitchhiking home , with their service rifle over their backs

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0

What do you guys think? Question everything.

Points well made if you're looking for flaws in narrative. I don't know what to think. A conspiracy hard to imagine. Hurts my little brain to think of the multitude that had to agree to pull it off. I was never an Alex Jones kind of warrior.

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Alex Jones is controlled opposition but yeah it's difficult for some to believe that these events are scripted and played out by gooberment crisis actors. The end result is social engineering. It's the Hegelian dialectic in play (problem, reaction, solution). They want the free people's guns. Create a problem (stage some shootings). There's a reaction (Oh no guns bad bad - CNN) Their solution is to take them away from everyone and history repeats. Flaws in a narrative are usually lies.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would like to ask if any of you have seen any photos of the crime scene at Sandy Hook? Las Vegas shooting? Uvalde? Everything leaks these day but yet I've never seen a leaked photo of any of these crime scenes. Very hard to imagine with all the cell phones and cameras these days that I've not seen a leaked photo. Maybe ya'll have?

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I would like to ask if any of you have seen any photos of the crime scene at Sandy Hook? Las Vegas shooting? Uvalde? Everything leaks these day but yet I've never seen a leaked photo of any of these crime scenes. Very hard to imagine with all the cell phones and cameras these days that I've not seen a leaked photo. Maybe ya'll have?
    Nothing here. Sure saw all kinds of killings in Ukraine though. Billions of $ worth.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Yes I have. Most are scrubbed now. They do leak but the tech is so advanced they can be taken down very quickly and efficiently. The overhead shot of the shooters vehicle at the CO theater showing two sets of bloody footprints. The amazing video of the cleanup after the Vegas shooting where there should have been obvious evidence of the impact of hundreds of rifle rounds and there was absolutely nothing. Same with pics of the hotel room where there was nowhere near enough expended brass. Similar pics and short clips from inside Sandy Hook showing zero evidence of gunfire. Overhead video showing the same people walking in a pattern throughout the scene while changing clothes to imitate a busy scene at the “school”. Threats and treatment of James Tracy and Wolfgang Halbig. It has gotten much harder and some sites have totally been taken over and changed and no longer present this type of inside information such as heavy dot com for example. Remember the odd medical examiners press conference where he said “may God forgive us”. Doubt we will see a misstep like that again. You can archive some things but that has become more difficult as well. Some of the more than 50 footnotes I used in my written thesis on 9/11 are now quite hard to locate and verify.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Gunner but I meant photos of stacked up bodies riddled with bullet holes from these shootings. 4Chans and Redit usually have these kind of leaked crime scene photos but to date I have never seen one.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Any chance we can change the title of this thread to be more specific. Everytime I see it, I think something new has come up.
    Thanks.
    @Welldoya
    Good idea. I started it and thought there was another one. I changed it.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Many disturbing facts have surfaced since the Uvalde shooting. I felt certain they would based on past mass shootings. This information is being independently interpreted viewing hall way video at the scene by the Texas Senate "Special Committee to Protect All Texans". For example: Armed police with AR15s wearing bullet proof vests, behind armored shields were in the building hall way feet from the class room where ramos was within 3 minutes after ramos entered the school building through an unlocked outside door. Officers waited over 50 minutes for direction from pete arredondo, chief of the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District Police Department. arrendondo said he was at the scene without a radio or the ability to communicate with his officers. The door to the class room ramos was in was not locked. Officers in the hall said they were waiting for a key to the class room to aid with a breach. However, the class room door was not locked. It wasn't necessary for them to wait. No one thought or attempted to enter the unlocked class room door. Despite the 18-year-old gunman’s prior "abhorrent behavior" and animal abuse being common knowledge in the small town of just 17,000 people it was never reported to law enforcement. Many residents observed seeing ramos carrying a bag of dead cats. One teacher told Col. Steve McCraw, director of the Texas Department of Public Safety, ramos "was the student who scared her the most" and that the suspect had begun "dressing like a mass shooter" months before. This information was not documented with law enforcement, the school or school district, now where. More disturbing information will be forthcoming. And yet my God given rights to protect myself, my family, your God given rights to protect your self, your family are being debated on the floor of the USA senate even as I write this. We are our own first responder. How are we going to do that impeded by a bureaucracy intent on disarming us? The way I see it, harden the targets. Enforce the laws we already have. Hold people in charge accountable. We don't need infringement on the 2A.

1655866416099.png

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    I bet the school being demolished is because the school wont have signs of a mass shooting inside like bullet holes. Call me crazy but this is how they engineer society. I dont trust their “information” when the word literally means to keep people in line or in formation. Their leverage is fictional.

Ill post this again where it literally says the gooberment can lie with propaganda. Question everything

Last edited:

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have never seen one photo of any of these mass shooting victims. That kind of stuff always leaks to certain websites. But never in one of these cases.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    100% Agree with all 3 posts above. The school Police chief doesn't have a radio in his car? Radio in another officers car? Cell phone? With the LEO hanging out almost an hour someone could have hand carried a handwritten letter to the officers in the school.
    Now it's all old news except white supremacists are biggest threat, ban guns, red flag, age restriction, save Ukraine, and Russia crashed our economy.
    Time to ban politicians!

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    789567896785.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom