• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    MINNEAPOLIS PD is going to be defended and dismantled. The city council has a veto proof vote on it. Making way for a new way of protecting its people. I think this will be a great example of how a city will go to crap when the authorities are gone. I give it 3 months till they are begging the Feds to come clean it up.

The City Council is equivalent to Nero playing the lute while Rome burned (symbolic analogy). What will that "new way" be? The Honor system, the Chinese way, the Russian way, Shia Law, the Purge? It's always easier to tear things down than build them. They will reap what they sow.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No, I’m guessing either the county or state police would have to pick up the slack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Someone will have to pay for it. Maybe all of the out of work city LEOs will go to work for the county.

1591574190785.png

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Read about this one - definitely not the officers fault. A drug addict was high and violently attacking someone and then body slams a cop. The officers immediately called for ems, they arrived and treated the suspect, took him to the hospital, and he then died.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Read about this one - definitely not the officers fault. A drug addict was high and violently attacking someone and then body slams a cop. The officers immediately called for ems, they arrived and treated the suspect, took him to the hospital, and he then died.
    Do you have link for the officer being body slammed. You may be right.
    The story running on the media shows the man being arrested as being body slammed on the ground.
    The video that appears to show Ellis' detainment was taken by an anonymous passerby from a vehicle and seems to show two officers punching and then slamming a man to the ground
    This is a youtube of the event.

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    would be nice to see his complete arrest record, I know most of these folks are not all loving fathers , son,s and the like.
    Floyd had an extensive record. Regardless, absolutely no legal or likely moral excuse for Chauvin's deadly assault. I am sure his intentions were to kill. He was an officer with about 19 yrs on the force and knew exactly what he was doing. If there had been no video of what he did, he would be a free man today. I am dumbfounded at this actions. There has got be more to that story. They knew each other.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Floyd had an extensive record. Regardless, absolutely no legal or likely moral excuse for Chauvin's deadly assault. I am sure his intentions were to kill. He was an officer with about 19 yrs on the force and knew exactly what he was doing. If there had been no video of what he did, he would be a free man today. I am dumbfounded at this actions. There has got be more to that story. They knew each other.

Please tell us how you are sure "his intent were to kill". If you know this as a fact, I think you need to contact the State Prosecuting Attorney and the DOJ doing the Hate Crime investigation. I'm not defending his actions, just questioning your claim of "his intent" which would also support premeditation of the homicide.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Please tell us how you are sure "his intent were to kill". If you know this as a fact, I think you need to contact the State Prosecuting Attorney and the DOJ doing the Hate Crime investigation. I'm not defending his actions, just questioning your claim of "his intent" which would also support premeditation of the homicide.
    In any martial arts class with a choke hold, you always release instantly if your opponent looses consciousness. Pressure on the neck inhibits plumonary-cardiovacular system. It also puts pressure on the phrenic and vagal nerves and not do any good at all for the cervical region of the spine. It also puts pressure on the major blood vessels in the neck. One can also cause a spasm of the epiglottis resulting in choking.

In my training In a fight I would also if there is an opening go for the neck; it is a vital area. With me for choking, my favorite technique was to use the opponents collar to press my fist with my body wt into the side of the neck. People submit very quickly under those conditions.

Once someone passes out only a very ignorant person or someone with the intention to kill will maintain the hold or pressure.
    Any volunteers to accept a knee on neck for 9 minutes.

If Floyd had underlying medical conditions and at 45 yrs of age millions of people do, death is not so surprising.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apparently, it happens a lot more than I thought. Tony Timpa was a young white guy with no criminal record and actually called 911 for help. Ended up dead in the same manner as Floyd. I don't remember hearing about it at the time (2016). Cops were initially charged but the charges were quietly dropped.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/inv...veals-the-final-minutes-of-tony-timpa-s-life/

Unfortunately Timpa was not a member of a protected class. Imagine what would happen if the races were reversed, oh wait...

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unfortunately Timpa was not a member of a protected class. Imagine what would happen if the races were reversed, oh wait...
    The greatest weakness of the BLM is only black lives matter to them. They might get more support if they were less extreme and were really interested in making the world a better place for all.
    There are lots of good LEO's out there.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In any martial arts class with a choke hold, you always release instantly if your opponent looses consciousness. Pressure on the neck inhibits plumonary-cardiovacular system. It also puts pressure on the phrenic and vagal nerves and not do any good at all for the cervical region of the spine. It also puts pressure on the major blood vessels in the neck. One can also cause a spasm of the epiglottis resulting in choking.

In my training In a fight I would also if there is an opening go for the neck; it is a vital area. With me for choking, my favorite technique was to use the opponents collar to press my fist with my body wt into the side of the neck. People submit very quickly under those conditions.

Once someone passes out only a very ignorant person or someone with the intention to kill will maintain the hold or pressure.
    Any volunteers to accept a knee on neck for 9 minutes.

If Floyd had underlying medical conditions and at 45 yrs of age millions of people do, death is not so surprising.

So you have no knowledge or proof of "his intent to kill" and your statement that "I am sure his intent were to kill" is just opinion or speculation on your part.

The facts as know are reflected in the current (upgraded) Charges. The main former Officer's Second degree Murder Charge omits premeditation (that would be First degree) and Second degree Manslaughter Charge does not require malice aforethought (that would be Manslaughter First degree). If there were facts to support "intent" as legally defined and per your statement: it would be Charged accordingly.

Your entitled to your opinion(s) but not unsubstantiated speculation presented as a fact. One man is dead and others await the scales of justice. Misinformation unduly influnces others incorrectly and undermines the true narrative.

Respectfully,

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So you have no knowledge or proof of "his intent to kill" and your statement that "I am sure his intent were to kill" is just opinion or speculation on your part.

The facts as know are relected in the current (upgraded) Charges. The main former Officer's Second degree Murder Charge omits premeditation (that would be First degree) and Second degree Manslaughter Charge does not require malice aforethought (that would be Manslaughter First degree). If there were facts to support "intent" as legally defined and per your statement: it would be Charged accordingly.

Your entitled to your opinion(s) but not unsubstantiated speculation presented as a fact. One man is dead and others await the scales of justice. Misinformation unduly influnces others incorrectly and undermines the true narrative.

Respectfully,
    Respectfully your opinion
    Misinformation unduly influnces others incorrectly and undermines the true narrative.

Top Bottom