• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    About your tactics:
    I would advance the theory related to the thermal nature of Venus. Quantum magnification converted through a PVC septic drain field line increases the temperature of existing micro botanical and biological cellular structure at the rate of 36 nano-grams per mm squared X the pipe distance X the velocity of the sludge segmentation rate. The precipitation of nuclear generated radio active isotope hail directed into a mud field of human waste would reveal burnt smoking butts before your scenario even gets started. Not even considering the flux dissipation of granite enriched rice impacting at terminal velocity. It looks like this:
    1609793929870.png

In summary, you lose.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jerry - I did notice an error in your calculations - 4th row down, to the right. There are a couple folks on here smarter than me - I'm surprised they didn't find it first.

GOOD CATCH!
    It happens when Im rushed. I was trying to get to Wataburger before it got busy.
    The end result was not affected. Thanks for pointing it out..

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well wildrider666 has a point, if whatever vestige of authority starts a complete scorched earth campaign against it's citizens, speed of evacuation will be of the highest priority. Those that exit prior to or during the first wave of the attach would be most likely to survive.
    With the thousands of fishing vessels, pleasure craft, dinghies, kayaks, canoes, etc... that leave the harbors just along the Florida Coastline daily any form of acting authority would be more concerned with higher priority incoming vessels than outgoing. Still, with the breakdown of the rule of law roving bands of pirates would be more of a concern to a lone craft departing than a priority target to organized & funded militaristic group. I'm betting that if I engage, it's more than likely to be against an evinrude outboard propelling pirates than an attaching wave of drones bent on destroying the entire population? Although, perhaps a shallow hide and a coat of mud to the ghillie suit would be prudent? Just incase of a tyrant or two. LOL.

Well, if that happens you just pop the grid with an EMP...
    if they ain't got no power makes it bloody hard for them
    to check on ya from SKYNET.

People forget that every Aviation Electronics Technician (AT) since 1965 was
    taught how to rebuild the EMP device on the EA6B & all follow-ups.
    All it would take is three of those devices strategically placed to shut down
    the entire Eastern power grid, and four more to pop the Western nodes.
    Worse, the Russians & Chinese know this as well...so not only does one
    have to worry about the Biden Admin...there are those as well, because
    they'll take a chance at rolling over the USA ala Red Dawn.
    All it takes is ONE giant gun grab, and after the grab, when we're all
    mostly defenseless, China alone could roll right over us with ease.

gun control (2).jpg

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Well, if that happens you just pop the grid with an EMP...
    if they ain't got no power makes it bloody hard for them
    to check on ya from SKYNET.

People forget that every Aviation Electronics Technician (AT) since 1965 was
    taught how to rebuild the EMP device on the EA6B & all follow-ups.
    All it would take is three of those devices strategically placed to shut down
    the entire Eastern power grid, and four more to pop the Western nodes.
    Worse, the Russians & Chinese know this as well...so not only does one
    have to worry about the Biden Admin...there are those as well, because
    they'll take a chance at rolling over the USA ala Red Dawn.
    All it takes is ONE giant gun grab, and after the grab, when we're all
    mostly defenseless, China alone could roll right over us with ease.

View attachment 102283
    Unfortunately the Chinese navy is more of a concern than their army. Their navy already outnumbers ours by 60 ships, with no plans to slow down production. A full Naval embargo for a few months, followed by a naval bombardment of the major population centers on the coasts, would absolutely decimate like a 100,000,000 Americans. Then they'll land the army. Nevermind whatever their aircraft carriers were doing in the meantime
    Screenshot_20201114-024527_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201114-024718_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Unfortunately the Chinese navy is more of a concern than their army. Their navy already outnumbers ours by 60 ships, with no plans to slow down production. A full Naval embargo for a few months, followed by a naval bombardment of the major population centers on the coasts, would absolutely decimate like a 100,000,000 Americans. Then they'll land the army. Nevermind whatever their aircraft carriers were doing in the meantime View attachment 102308 View attachment 102309

Boats are a 2D asset. Air power is 3D.

A chicom act-of-war naval embargo attempt would be a wet dream to the USAF, and the aviation assets in the other services, not to mention even the techno-wizards in Space Force. Add in SOCOM, coastal defenses, and a whole slew of other tricks and assets, and I wouldn't bet anything on the chicom navy.

Just my not-so-humble opinion...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Boats are a 2D asset. Air power is 3D.

A chicom act-of-war naval embargo attempt would be a wet dream to the USAF, and the aviation assets in the other services, not to mention even the techno-wizards in Space Force. Add in SOCOM, coastal defenses, and a whole slew of other tricks and assets, and I wouldn't bet anything on the chicom navy.

Just my not-so-humble opinion...
    True... but after the surprise EMP attack our air force is going to consist of mothballed WW2 museum relics. After the comms and mass transportation system die nobody will even be able to get to their plane, much less get up in the air, before the Chinese aircraft carrier based planes destroy all of our planes while they're still on the ground, all lined up in neat rows just waiting for destruction

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    True... but after the surprise EMP attack our air force is going to consist of mothballed WW2 museum relics. After the comms and mass transportation system die nobody will even be able to get to their plane, much less get up in the air, before the Chinese aircraft carrier based planes destroy all of our planes while they're still on the ground, all lined up in neat rows just waiting for destruction

Nice story, for the fiction section. Short answer: no.

1_head_shake_grande.gif

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My how this has escalated! From a boat load of refugee's to all out global war. Fiction is always more thought provoking. Hope Y'all make to the islands before the heavy stuff starts.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    ME <---> I don't run anywhere. My "island" is the property that I have already chosen to defend. I stand and fight. I will hold my ground as long as possible.The ground that my brothers before me have already fought for and died for.
    Then I will die,and the fight will pass on to those that follow. Not really complecated. AT LEAST FOR ME. --- SAWMAN

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why would I share my plan with the very person I plan on stopping? Sounds like poor "tactics" to me...

If your goal was to stop the extraction it would indeed be a poor tactic to share your plan.
    Here is a drones view of the op area:

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's one thing about the Chinese Navy...they suck.
    Their aircraft carriers have more issues than a blonde stripper.
    And NONE of them seem to be able to precisely pilot a boat...
    of any size...not too good at cars, either...

One thing we have in abundance are Rednecks...
    They're not afraid of war, they're looking for any excuse to
    kill as many people as they can without getting into legal trouble....
    Meaning that any invaders are in for more trouble than they can possibly imagine.
    Choot 'Em.jpg

Just our hunters alone should scare the beep out of any potential invader.
    even with just bolt-action rifles, our long-range guys would wreak havok.

On the other hand, all they've really got to do is sit back and wait until
    the impending Civil War has decimated the population, then walk in
    as UN Peacekeepers and take over.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    If your goal was to stop the extraction it would indeed be a poor tactic to share your plan.
    Here is a drones view of the op area:

Reminds me of the Mekong delta. One of Marcinko' books talked about having to tear apart all their M16's and mags to clean out the massive amounts of mud after going swimming in that. And that the revolvers still functioned. Establish a perimeter and then take turns cleaning and then go on patrol

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    There's one thing about the Chinese Navy...they suck.
    Their aircraft carriers have more issues than a blonde stripper.
    And NONE of them seem to be able to precisely pilot a boat...
    of any size...not too good at cars, either...

One thing we have in abundance are Rednecks...
    They're not afraid of war, they're looking for any excuse to
    kill as many people as they can without getting into legal trouble....
    Meaning that any invaders are in for more trouble than they can possibly imagine.
    View attachment 103576

Just our hunters alone should scare the beep out of any potential invader.
    even with just bolt-action rifles, our long-range guys would wreak havok.

On the other hand, all they've really got to do is sit back and wait until
    the impending Civil War has decimated the population, then walk in
    as UN Peacekeepers and take over.
    The book "One Second After" (which was written with high level Pentagon help, sources listed in the book' forward) talks about that happening after the pending EMP attacks. It will happen, sooner or later. It says 20% or so will die in the first month from lack of healthcare (no fuel, electricity or resupply of meds at the hospitals and old folks homes or pharmacies) so there goes all your pacemakers, diabetics and basic EMS. Then the first winter after all the food is gone half of the rest will die from freezing or starvation, not to mention roving marauders that take by force to survive. THEN the UN comes in and uses food as a weapon for crowd control (like in Somalia and all these ex soviet shit holes we're dying in right now for no damn good reason) after our great American population has expended 90% of its ammo and ability to resist and 3/4 of its fighters

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210115-023353_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210115-023353_Chrome.jpg
      145.4 KB · Views: 88

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    The book "One Second After" (which was written with high level Pentagon help, sources listed in the book' forward) talks about that happening after the pending EMP attacks. It will happen, sooner or later. It says 20% or so will die in the first month from lack of healthcare (no fuel, electricity or resupply of meds at the hospitals and old folks homes or pharmacies) so there goes all your pacemakers, diabetics and basic EMS. Then the first winter after all the food is gone half of the rest will die from freezing or starvation, not to mention roving marauders that take by force to survive. THEN the UN comes in and uses food as a weapon for crowd control (like in Somalia and all these ex soviet shit holes we're dying in right now for no damn good reason) after our great American population has expended 90% of its ammo and ability to resist and 3/4 of its fighters

First - if there was a major incident more than 20% would die in the first month. Second, no fuel so no roving marauders, third those that survive will not need UN food as they will have found their own or grown their own.

On a plus - the federal budget would be a surplus for the first time in a long time! (No expenses)

Top Bottom