• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So about those tactical errors? I'm posted up at Fort Matanzas, and my main body is escaping from/through the Saint Augustine inlet. How are Y'all going to stop me from effecting your plan to stop Me & Mine from exiting the inland waterway while armed with a TAC-50 (about a 2300 yard range) and the ability to swim miles unsupported?
    Theatrical, yes. Practical solution? Anyone care to pull up the geo-map in order to make thier point? Yup I've been kicked off other networks for proposing this doomsday scenario before. But it seems all the others had no solution to solving the extraction other than attempting to resolve my escape from Fort Matanzas. That is the bait, how do you prevent the extraction???
    Any takers?

I do swim well once you make it to Fort Matanzas, perhaps you should not concentrate all Y'alls efforts to capture me? Or perhaps I'm counting on Y all to expend all your energy attempting to capture me while the main body escapes?

Why do I lose??????????????

Last edited:

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You have forgotten that my mission is to ensure that the members of the Main Body make it to safety and that I can make it to the meeting place at a later date. But Thanks for Y'alls concern.

Now how do you stop this????????? Feel free to be the OP FORCE.

Give me that tactical solution!

Last edited:

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you can have a Fort, I can have little Birds.

Your giving me land based aerial solutions to a watery scenario wildrider666, pull up the geo-map and you shall learn why I'm hoping that you expend your ground based energies on Fort Matanzas. Remember that my position at Fort Matanzas is merely a delaying tactic to allow the exit of the main body. The more time & effort (resources) you expend delaying my departure from Fort Matanzas, the better the chance the Main Body has to extract!!!!

Last edited:

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Throw chum in the water and let the bull sharks take care of it.
    Ain't nobody going to outswim those devils.
    If you REALLY want sharks to attack, you also
    crumple a plastic water bottle until you see fins on the surface.

For those who don't know, repeatedly crushing a plastic water bottle
    sounds like a shark eating a fish underwater...so letting your kids
    play with water bottles along the beach, BAD FREAKING IDEA.
    They also confirmed the water bottle thing on the Discovery channel's
    "Shark Week" shows...its like ringing a dinner bell.
    Might get away with it for awhile...but there's always that longshot
    when a kid is playing in 6 inches of water & gets his armed ripped off.

Last edited:

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Throw chum in the water and let the bull sharks take care of it.
    Ain't nobody going to outswim those devils.
    If you REALLY want sharks to attack, you also
    crumple a plastic water bottle until you see fins on the surface.

US Swimmers suit & a Mark II Knife have defeated bull sharks and other Marine Life in open water before the advent of WWI, outswim or outlast! That may be the question. Don't enter the water if your afraid of the LOCALS. There can only be one Winner!

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    US Swimmers suit & a Mark II Knife have defeated bull sharks and other Marine Life in open water before the advent of WWI, outswim or outlast! That may be the question. Don't enter the water if your afraid of the LOCALS. There can only be one Winner!

Tell that to the sailors of the USS Indianapolis...sharks won.
    When there's enough sharks, humans are outclassed completely in water.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tell that to the sailors of the USS Indianapolis...sharks won.
    When there's enough sharks, humans are outclassed completely in water.
    Small difference between bait & frogmen!
    Notice that foreign forces don't expend resources against bait.

But how have you neutralized my TAC-50 within the inlet? All this time the Main Body is exiting the scenario. Concentrate on stopping me, and the Main Body Escapes into deeper water. That's my goal, you have played into my hand Big Shrek!

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You are incorrect. The drones are in never ending supply and repetitious and relentless with a minimum 3.5 hour loiter time. As you saw, they are so abundant; low value targets are on the menu. As such, they can hit land or sea targets (day or night) and can proximity detonate (air burst). They can exceed your distance/endurance if scuba/rebreather is attempted. You can't dig deep enough due to the high water table. Armor is busted like a knife thrugh butter: the "Fort" would be leveled in seconds. The Inlet minimum depth is 21 feet, your not getting a underwater clandestine Sub pickup either. Though FLIR can't pick up submerged objects, the surface water pattern gives away the location in shallow water. Any aircraft that can land there can also be hit by a drone. There is no place to hide nor time to cover distance by land or sea. Your main body's retreat was simultaneously obliterated as that was always the main target and you were just an insufficient delaying action with the "TAC 50". Defend, dig in, run, swim, boat: it doesn't matter, the end result is the same. It's game over and a very short game at that.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You are incorrect. The drones are in never ending supply and repetitious and relentless with a minimum 3.5 hour loiter time. As you saw, they are so abundant; low value targets are on the menu. As such, they can hit land or sea targets (day or night) and can proximity detonate (air burst). They can exceed your distance/endurance if scuba/rebreather is attempted. You can't dig deep enough due to the high water table. Armor is busted like a knife thrugh butter: the "Fort" would be leveled in seconds. The Inlet minimum depth is 21 feet, your not getting a underwater clandestine Sub pickup either. Though FLIR can't pick up submerged objects, the surface water pattern gives away the location in shallow water. Any aircraft that can land there can also be hit by a drone. There is no place to hide nor time to cover distance by land or sea. Your main body's retreat was simultaneously obliterated as that was always the main target and you were just an insufficient delaying action with the "TAC 50". Defend, dig in, run, swim, boat: it doesn't matter, the end result is the same. It's game over and a very short game at that.
    I gave you the Main Body at the outset, yet you have not given me the craft or geo position. To assume that you & a drone air force have defeated the mission is overconfident, and one of the conditions that ensure the actual success. I can cover myself with mud and defeat all the drones sensors, yet still control all movement within the inlet with nothing more than a bolt action TAC-50. You have yet to describe the element or operational area that is the main body's susceptibly to defeat. Nice try, yet somehow unconvincing. Drones are mere shotgun fodder, and can be heard far from actual Battlefield Distance. Shotgun shells from the beach are far less expensive that drones from the air, especially when you concentrate your efforts on my position at Fort Matanzas. The more time you waste on extricating me, the more time the main body gains in extraction. I gave you the main body at the outset, yet you have not given me thier position or craft type. Sounds like you are attempting search fire to resolve the situation and I'm not taking the bait............LOL.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Call in airstrikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What is the transit time of your airstrike vice the travel time of the extraction? Feel free to annihilate the area that the extraction has been in. God save the innocent! Where was your forward observer that called in the airstrike???? He would need to be outside the range of my TAC-50, or perhaps the airstrike call might be delayed a bit. LOL.

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Though if you got your team out I guess you won.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't need boots on the ground nor is there a tactical need to eliminate single or multiple defenders at the Fort. Engagement from the air allow easy bypass to the main objective without delay. What are you actually "controlling" that denies me anything? As I stated, multiple targets can be simultaneously engaged. Mud beating FLIR is a myth (ask a thermal hog hunter), your body heat also heats your mud camo when there's no airflow between it and you. if your submersed in mud your ineffective and stagnant. Glass defeats thermal but you must cover every viewing angle. Got that 50 burried in the mud too so it doesn't radiate absorbed heat? A 26 + pound bolt action is not much of a counter to multiple drones and you risk a recorded heat flash signature. Drones are shotgun fodder? You didn't watch the vid, that statement is ridiculous.

You set the Stage and a challenged to bring it. The first wave of drones would have been a suprise long before you decided you needed a mud wollow. Lol You saw the vid (sample), even when recognizing the sound of an attacking drone they get "two steps" and it always too little, too late. FWIW, I'm 50 miles away and using a full palette of Israeli drones. I don't need a specific area to look for th Main body or their mode of transport: the AO is saturted with drones and if it moves it dies! Drones move up like cartridges in a mag and overlap coverage. Main body? Singles or group would be destroyed. Overconfident, not in the least but the vid clearly demonstrates the capability and repeatability that would be employed until the objective(s) were completed. The "retreating main body" can't hide (there are no mobile glass houses) unless you want to drop the Yellow Submarine Card on the Gulf side and it loaded and departed before the engagement started? I'm not giving nor taking bait, I'm annihilating everything under my airspace; goat cart, seaplane, Goodyear blimp, VTOL, old rail lines, horse and buggy: it doesn't matter. as it is identified, your position is not the priority but will be eliminated when the oppertunity is presented.

Unless you have a undisclosed major EMP generation, the main body and you can't prevail, much less delay the outcome which would have happened hours ago in a real time line. War Games only benifit those who learn the lessons and mistakes.

I've laid out my entire Ops Plan and Rules of Engagement for the Mission you gave me. I'll let you run your side under that and deal with other gamut from other Members.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well wildrider666 has a point, if whatever vestige of authority starts a complete scorched earth campaign against it's citizens, speed of evacuation will be of the highest priority. Those that exit prior to or during the first wave of the attach would be most likely to survive.
    With the thousands of fishing vessels, pleasure craft, dinghies, kayaks, canoes, etc... that leave the harbors just along the Florida Coastline daily any form of acting authority would be more concerned with higher priority incoming vessels than outgoing. Still, with the breakdown of the rule of law roving bands of pirates would be more of a concern to a lone craft departing than a priority target to organized & funded militaristic group. I'm betting that if I engage, it's more than likely to be against an evinrude outboard propelling pirates than an attaching wave of drones bent on destroying the entire population? Although, perhaps a shallow hide and a coat of mud to the ghillie suit would be prudent? Just incase of a tyrant or two. LOL.

Top Bottom