• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    It’s not so funny anymore. A Louisiana woman who styled her hair with Gorilla Glue — and went viral for it — is now updating her TikTok followers on the difficult process of trying to reverse the damage.

Late last week, Tessica Brown admitted on TikTok that she decided to use Gorilla Glue spray adhesive after running out of Got2b Glued, her preferred brand of hairspray. In the video, Brown explained that she tried washing her hair at least "fifteen times" to get the glue out, but the glue just wouldn't budge. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. IMO

Conclusion. . . . If you need something permanently affixed that won't ever wash out than Gorilla Glue spray is the way to go.

1612803850298.png

1612804359663.png

Last edited:

pcolapaddler

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let's see...3 syllables...ends in letter a...

Jessica, Brianna, Sophia, Camila, Elena, Aurora, Samantha, Gianna, Maria, Alexa, Amaya, Lydia, Julia, Lydia, Alyssa, Alana, Helena, Sienna, Dakota, Angela, Joanna, Rebecca, Fiona, Vanessa, Daniella, Amanda, Sabrina, Miranda, Bianca

Just a few...

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    Reports are today she’s wanting to sue because the label doesn’t say not for hair.

No joke.

She's thinking about stickin’ it to the glue manufacturer.

Tessica Brown, the Louisiana woman who styled her hair with Gorilla Glue and later sought medical treatment for her hardened head of hair, may soon file a lawsuit against the makers of the product, according to a new report. Years ago a judge agreed with a woman who sued McDonald's and won claiming the coffee served to her was so hot she was scalded her privates when it spilled. Since then everyone has been paying more for hot coffee and getting tepid beverage at McDonald's. What was it that Forrest Gump said, "stupid is as stupid does", or something like that.

1612885146666.png

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    She's thinking about stickin’ it to the glue manufacturer.

Tessica Brown, the Louisiana woman who styled her hair with Gorilla Glue and later sought medical treatment for her hardened head of hair, may soon file a lawsuit against the makers of the product, according to a new report. Years ago a judge agreed with a woman who sued McDonald's and won claiming the coffee served to her was so hot she was scalded her privates when it spilled. Since then everyone has been paying more for hot coffee and getting tepid beverage at McDonald's. What was it that Forrest Gump said, "stupid is as stupid does", or something like that.

I remember this, the lawsuit was not unfounded...mcdonalds was known for nuclear coffee then, i remember getting micky d's coffee in 20 degree weather, left it to cool off, still burned my tongue 20 min later...she was 79 yrs old, not a kid, & did not expect coffee that damn hot....

What Really Happened Behind the Hot Coffee Lawsuit | Reader's Digest (rd.com)

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    I have to admit I didn't know the details of the case as explained in the link. Thanks fl57 caveman for the link. After reading the story I still think the jury made a mostly emotional punitive reward judgement call. However, what I think of the outcome is not going to change anything. I for one like my coffee HOT. I hate lukewarm coffee. What an individual considers hot is subjective. Beverages at 195 degrees may be hot for some not hot for others. Anyway, sorry for taking this off-topic. My point is if a literate adult can't distinguish the difference between spray glue and hair spray the rest of us shouldn't have to pay for her ignorance. They are not the same thing just because they both have spray in their titles. Wow this is devolving into the ridiculous.

Top Bottom