• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Waitin' on the rifle . . . . but then there is already the CMR.
    They just need to build one that takes the FN 5.7 50 shot mags.
    But close enough to the same performance that I would take the 22Mag over the 5.7 round. Out of a close range sub gun,the 5.7 would be a clear winner though. ---- SAWMAN

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    All sorts of rumor of an aftermarket brace connecting to the two QD points (one of which is at the bottom of the pistol grip). I bet somebody will at least come up with a binary trigger

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    They need to make a pistol CMR-30 with a shorter barrel and tail hook slide out brace. That would be my truck pdw.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had a bunch of questions on the P50, Link answered them. $1K, mags $40 (+-). Gotta say, anything with a 50 round capacity gets my attention, but not necessarily my money. Pretty cool looks and a better barrel length for a 5.7 pistol. More often than not, futuristic appearance doesn't work in the firearms market; this will be the exception IMHO. I think Ruger's 57 offering beat FN's in a traditional style pistol so for those that would actually carry it, that market won't be impacted, for the rest it will scratch the itch. For States like Fl that allow non Permitted loaded handguns in vehicles: it provides a higher capacity and lower footprint than AR/AK pistols but its still not going to fit in the glovebox. Timing: you got to afford feeding it and 5.7 was spendy before th current craziness, nowits near $2 a pop! Keltec has always had problems with production vs high demand products which results in inflated street prices that are well known.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    That's cool, but I like mine better. Though only .22 lr. 33rds of fun per stick. KT CP33 with brace set for short armed people.

Attachments

• 67439-14ca2a8f5be4186e56b8630f888398e7.jpg
      67439-14ca2a8f5be4186e56b8630f888398e7.jpg
      47.9 KB · Views: 52
    Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    That's cool, but I like mine better. Though only .22 lr. 33rds of fun per stick.
    If/when the aftermarket does get around to making a brace for it like yours, I predict it will kill the market for that $1500-$2000 bullpup in the same caliber

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I doubt fn is worried, not the same target market.
    The bullpup definitely reloads way faster. And has just as short a profile with an actual stock. I wonder about any cycling issues with Keltec flipping the FN mag upside down? Maybe if/when the hinges on the Keltec "tray cover" loosen?

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Larping is kind of derogatory...in my eyes. There are some people who will buy firearms to pretend like they are something they aren't. Like a navy seal or a marine. I picked up the phrase perusing reddit looking for 'gun deals.'

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    If/when the aftermarket does get around to making a brace for it like yours, I predict it will kill the market for that $1500-$2000 bullpup in the same caliber

it won’t. The P90 is a great gun. Problem is ammo. It is expensive when you can find it and hard to reload.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unless ammo capacity and very light recoil are the priority, the 5.7 doesn't offer rifle advantage with the neutered ammo available. When you cut barrel length it gets less desirable ballistically, by the inch. When we add ammo cost, the the 22mag (poor man's 5.7) CMR/PMR become the default option. Keltec may be in competition with itself on this one.

The FN designed mags have two independent rollers ahead of th follower which push the all/last cartridge to the feed lips after its 45° rotation on the ramp. Rollers are sized so they can get the last round fed but they won't foul the bolt.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The overall size of the p90s, with its stamp/letter definition free 16” barrel, is IMO it’s absolute best feature.

the facts that it isn’t held together with screws, fn has manufacturing capacity and they absolutely know how to build a weapon that can stand up to use(nevermind abuse), would make it worth the 500$ premium too me. And that’s when this Kel-Tec will finally actually cost its msrp.

I like that Kel tec is trying new things and offering people options, but my experience with their products left much lacking. Nevermind you’d think they’d dedicate time and energy in maybe keeping up with the demand of their current offerings.

Top Bottom