• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have 1500 Lawman 124 Gr TMJ’s and 500 American Eagle 115 Gr FMJ. Selling to recoup some funds on a recent purchase. I’m located in Freeport. $1200 for the 2000 rounds.

Attachments

• 76B5945C-594D-46E0-8041-3329D47483E9.jpeg
      76B5945C-594D-46E0-8041-3329D47483E9.jpeg
      1.1 MB · Views: 67

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Interested, but needs to be more in the range of 45c round or less. I understand the pricing in today's world. Not to offend, but I would offer $750 for the lot.

LOL, I just noticed your handle, very fitting considering the offers you’ve made.

dreamchaser69

Magic Maker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    LOL, I just noticed your handle, very fitting considering the offers you’ve made.
    YA - Way back when I was young, I was taught to "chase my dreams" - NOT "follow your dreams" - so its been my boats name for 35 years..... I used to race offshore, and my number was "69" = so it was fitting...... :p One never knows until the question is asked......otherwise, it's always a "no"..... just trying to stock up some, not resell.

Danielp40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    YA - Way back when I was young, I was taught to "chase my dreams" - NOT "follow your dreams" - so its been my boats name for 35 years..... I used to race offshore, and my number was "69" = so it was fitting...... :p One never knows until the question is asked......otherwise, it's always a "no"..... just trying to stock up some, not resell.

In news today, yet another forum member lost.... snarked to death for daring to make an offer. Died chasing his dreams. May he RIP. Services will be held at the end of the week.

Danielp40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That wasn’t an offer, I’ll buy up to $5000 worth at those prices. Can you deliver?

Sure sounded like an offer to me. Just wasn’t the offer you wanted. Considering I recently purchased 1000 rounds of 9mm at $.40 per round, the offer wasn’t unreasonable, and my original statement stands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sure sounded like an offer to me. Just wasn’t the offer you wanted. Considering I recently purchased 1000 rounds of 9mm at $.40 per round, the offer wasn’t unreasonable, and my original statement stands.

I offered you a profit , but your unwilling to sell . What price would it take to buy your thousand rounds?

Danielp40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I offered you a profit , but your unwilling to sell . What price would it take to buy your thousand rounds?

I won’t snark you for your offer. I will just politely say, “no thank you.” A lesson it seems that could be useful to some. I bought the ammo for my own personal use, not for resale. You’re welcome to check federalpremium.com to buy some when it comes back in stock at the price I just mentioned if you like.

Last edited:

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hes not the only picking some ammo up at that price point of 40 CPR.

Staff online

Top Bottom