• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    LOL , I’ve usually made more money by 9am than most folks make in a week.
    5b2772b2af0eb957fe03f5d97e2c8867.jpg

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I do love how everyone keeps assuming we are bitching because we "don't have ammo"... neigh, we have plenty. What I don't have is the need to take advantage over an entire shooting community to make a little money. I have a real job, I make plenty of money there. Thank god it's just ammo y'all are hoarding and not something that could potentially help save a life like insulin or something...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I do love how everyone keeps assuming we are bitching because we "don't have ammo"... neigh, we have plenty. What I don't have is the need to take advantage over an entire shooting community to make a little money. I have a real job, I make plenty of money there. Thank god it's just ammo y'all are hoarding and not something that could potentially help save a life like insulin or something...

I don't want to start anything unpleasant with you because I enjoy and respect your posts, but I'd like to ask, what's the difference between "having plenty" and hoarding? Where do you draw the line? As for those who are selling, it doesn't bother me at all. If we have plenty we don't need to pay the current high prices. It seems to me that the only ones who need to feed the "gougers" are the ones who didn't learn from previous shortages. Am I wrong? I have plenty too, but it is for me to shoot.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Merica…

if some dumbass wants to buy 115gr 9mm fmj for $100 for a box of fifty, who am I to deny him?

I have plenty, but that is because I bought high and low, over the years, cost averages out in the long run.

if others who thought the price would always be low are bitching now, that's on them, not me..they should have read the signs of the times and bought every week, like I did for months on end...

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is that supposed to be you? And if so, who cares... so you’re a narcissist with lots of cash... let’s all slow clap . From the looks of you won’t have it much longer either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, come on you can do better than that . Maybe you can get some one to help you with better material. That's pretty weak .

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I just feel that the longer people buy this ammo up as fast as possible, the longer itll take supply to catch up at the current production rate. It's basically creating a "false demand" or an appearance of one.

Academy puts 100 boxes of ammo on the shelf
    9am, all the "neckbeards" and their extended families have it all by 10am.
    Shelves sit empty until the next shipment...

OR, Academy puts 100 boxes of ammo on the shelves.
    People trickle in and buy it as they need it.
    Maybe the supply lasts all day, MAYBE it lasts until the next shipment, MAYBE they can begin to build a back stock so things can get back to "normal"...

Wishful thinking I know... but hey. I just want us all to be able to enjoy the hobby we love, for a reasonable cost.

Reactions: FLT

Danielp40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    LOL, come on you can do better than that . Maybe you can get some one to help you with better material. That's pretty weak .

It wasn’t a joke. It was an observation. I wouldn’t want to go out being full of myself. It doesn’t make you better than anyone, and you can’t take it with you. That post actually explains a lot.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would have thought people would have gotten all they can afford to hoard by now, it seems that folks are shooting less than ever. So where is all that ammo going I haven't bought any in several months and have enough to hold me over for a couple of years ,but I'm going to curtail my range time till I see things start to ease up. I don't want to have to stop shooting altogether . Frankly if I can't play with my toys then there's not a lot of point in owning them .

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It wasn’t a joke. It was an observation. I wouldn’t want to go out being full of myself. It doesn’t make you better than anyone, and you can’t take it with you. That post actually explains a lot.

You are a little slow , aren't you?

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I would have thought people would have gotten all they can afford to hoard by now, it seems that folks are shooting less than ever. So where is all that ammo going I haven't bought any in several months and have enough to hold me over for a couple of years ,but I'm going to curtail my range time till I see things start to ease up. I don't want to have to stop shooting altogether . Frankly if I can't play with my toys then there's not a lot of point in owning them .
    All I know is it's probably a lot more affordable for the average person to shoot at $14/box than it is at $25/box...

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LOL Talk about doing better...

Send Dan a pm , and ask him to help you out . He's actually pretty good at this internet game playing and has some pretty witty come backs . I rather enjoy sparring with him .

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This picture came from that Move with Mark Wahlburg and Denzel Washington, if an attempt to troll please move on. For the most part this is a great group of guys....some a little on the Older side and they don’t deal with foolishness well

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom