8   0   0
    As of 1130
    7e3d77696d0dd77af32b5c9b025733e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Tovarish

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Still 9mm there today along with some 300 Blackout and 6.5 Creedmore. One lonely box of 44 Special and not much else besides shotshells.

dreamchaser69

Magic Maker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Thanks for Sharing! Nice to know when they get a little in - but normally doesnt last a few hours....

Fred396

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I live in Tallahassee and they have a 3 box limit of 50 rd boxes or only one bulk box of 150 or more per day. People line up at 7:30am and store opens at 9am. .223/5.56 and 9mm sells out in 20 minutes.

BrianK

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I live in Tallahassee and they have a 3 box limit of 50 rd boxes or only one bulk box of 150 or more per day. People line up at 7:30am and store opens at 9am. .223/5.56 and 9mm sells out in 20 minutes.
    Well the sign they had up here in Pcola just said limit 3 boxes per day, it didnt say anything about the 50 or 150 rd. Sooooo i bought 3 150 rd boxes. Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Danielp40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ooh, another mere mortal put in his place by the ruling class, also known as, a well known member. Let that be a lesson to you for questioning, ahem excuse me, “whining” about why things are the way they are, lest all you “whiny” peasants forget to whom this forum belongs. Don’t forget why you’re even allowed here. You’re here to serve at the pleasure of the king, and to make him laugh! So dance, jester peasant! Or be sentenced to death by snark and disdain!

wvfatboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Cost doesn't differ much from vendor to vendor. How do I know this? I worked in the firearms department at a Cabelas and a local firearms dealer in Pensacola and I have seen the pricing. Greed is the problem. One vendor may get an additional 5% discount if contracted to buy a certain amount of ammo and display that ammo in a location per manufacturers guidelines. The manufacturers make ammo at a very cost. What happens when it its the market is a whole different story

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I either shot up $150 or $450 worth of ammo yesterday depending on whose figures you use. But will admit that I'm now concerned enough with resupply to start curtailing my range days . And that just pisses me off to no end .

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It was there . . . NOW IT'S GONE.
    Little baby boyz whiners will typically whine. Same members,same old sheet.
    I do not block them because they make me laugh. AND - - -> they simply reaffirm what is lacking in our modern day society.
    They wont just move on. They gotta show their ass at every turn. The above WAS one example.
    Think about this (PLEASE) - -> could it possibly be that Academy is able to sell at their price because they buy it in lots of 900,000rds and they have a signed contract to buy 900,000rds every month,and this contract was signed a year ago,and they have amassed 1,925,850rds in their wearhouse ???
    NOPE,THAT COULDN'T BE IT. RIGHT ??
    If the gouging theorists wasn't so sad,it would be funny. ---- SAWMAN
    Block me, please. To some of us, you’re a Well Known jerk.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    When this shortage is over, everyone should remember how Academy held their prices down and patronize them whenever possible.
    Absolutely... and everyone remember the individuals who buy it all up then sell it for 2x as much... we can add them to our "cheaper than dirt" list...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Block me, please. To some of us, you’re a Well Known jerk.

I like the term asshat! Imagine if you will; a man with zero experience in survival except going to a school on how to teach survival. Yes no life experience except what you read about and see in books! And must be the ruler over us all becouse we truly d. g. a. f. About the rate of twist or the thickness of a bbl. nor g. a. f. About being a “guide” in Maine. Yet all there is to do is be a keyboard finger nazi so he may criticize us mere mortals! Gimme a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom