• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ReadyAimFire

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If anyone is interested, Fenix Ammunition will have 125K rounds of 9MM ammo available tomorrow morning at 10. They say the website will update at 10. The email said it sold out last time in about 10 minutes. As best I can tell, it's $33/box of 50. Just passing this along.

Bluestocking

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have tried 2 other times and it sold out within less than 2 minutes. I would be logged in and ready even had my CC info stored. I would start 5 mins before 9am (my time) refreshing the page. Then add it to the cart and proceed to check out and it would be sold out. Last week I was able to finally purchase before it sold out. The only thing that I think was in my favor was they did not post on Facebook that morning or tweet to remind people. I have looked for their Facebook and Twitter accounts the past few days and I think they have been removed. My order shipped the next day Friday and will be here this week.

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you're prepared to do all that should check out sigs 9mm ball for 18 bucks a 50 count. Just have to refresh and have cc ready

Bluestocking

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you're prepared to do all that should check out sigs 9mm ball for 18 bucks a 50 count. Just have to refresh and have cc ready
    Is it on Sigs website? Or from another site? It looks like Sig will only let me get 3 boxes.

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ya just 3 up to 2k in a month. I think it restock between 9 AM to 12 on Wednesday? Its been a awhile since I stalked it but you can find out online. 33 bucks seems steep for 50 rounds

Bluestocking

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ya just 3 up to 2k in a month. I think it restock between 9 AM to 12 on Wednesday? Its been a awhile since I stalked it but you can find out online. 33 bucks seems steep for 50 rounds

Thanks I will check it out! You are right it is steep!

sparky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Stop buying ammo, and watch the prices start dropping again to normal pricing. As long as your willing to pay astronomical prices, then that's what suppliers will charge. Think about it.

Top Bottom