• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Just got an email from saunders armory about them. What is it? Fits in ar15. Hornady is already making ammo for it.

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yeah, I watched an ultimate reloader video on it this morning. It's still in early stages of load development but theoretically would be on par with 6 dasher for accuracy at range.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Just for the small frames AR's. IMO nothing special. Just like the 6.5G.
    Nowadays they are trying to stuff anything they can in the AR's. Some make sence,most are the answer to a question that was never asked,a problem that had already been solved or never needed solving.
    Just silly. --- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just for the small frames AR's. IMO nothing special. Just like the 6.5G.
    Nowadays they are trying to stuff anything they can in the AR's. Some make sence,most are the answer to a question that was never asked,a problem that had already been solved or never needed solving.
    Just silly. --- SAWMAN
    Perhaps it makes sense for some paper puncher. At least if needed one can make cases from the 6.5G. Brownells just make a video of it.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Really do not know if you can make your brass from the 6.5G,but if you can it is simply not a deck down.
    I will stick with my 6.8SPCII. It does everything that I need it to do at the ranges that I need it done.
    But . . . more power to this newbie. --- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Really do not know if you can make your brass from the 6.5G,but if you can it is simply not a deck down.
    I will stick with my 6.8SPCII. It does everything that I need it to do at the ranges that I need it done.
    But . . . more power to this newbie. --- SAWMAN
    A major advantage to the 6.5 g is that one can buy inexpensive steel case practice ammo. I have never checked so I do not know if the 6.8 spcii is more powerful than the 6.5.

1591321595902.png

Last edited:

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    ^ ARC about the same as 6 grindel, 6 AR,243 LBC,ect. Info say able to drive 105-108 gn. 6 MM bullets at 2600 to a little more based on bbl. length.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The 6.5G and 6.8SPC with a "II" chamber are almost identical. Of course the .264" vs the .277" is one difference.
    The new ARC is simply . . . another "offer" made to the shooter. Like the 6.5C,some will jump(dive) on it and others will take a "so what" attitude. Like the 260Rem and the 6.5C owners already have. Same with the 6mmC and the 243Win.
    For me - - -> I would stick with the older of either. In fact . . nobody has been able to convince me that the 6.5C can accomplish anything that the 308Win has not been doing for many,many years now.
    It is kind of a "neck it down and it shoots farther" thing. Uhhhhhhhhh . . . NO !! --- SAWMAN

Latest posts

Top Bottom