• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yup, trying to remember what else you have to change out to make it "compliant"..

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oh I've looked it up, was just trying to go of off memory, then again who knows what in it has changed since I last looked at it.

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Had a brain fart and was thinking of another type of tube extention. Bene & Panze both have 18.5 barrels and the funky 2 shell limiter, though the Bene just threads off by hand. Found Link on the bene part swap, their aftermarket part from FFT (direct Bene part copy), clearly a different taper point but what's important is the threads to threads distance comparsion between the stock and replacement parts. Your looks like the Tacstar offering . Link:

There's another Turkish M4 Clone (or just another branding) called the Toros Compolla T4, it even has the larger trigger guard, but a larger bolt handle. Mfr claims 100% parts compatibility with the Bene M4. If this and the Panzer are brothers of the same mother, the Panzer should also be 100% interchangeable with the Bene M4/exact replacement fit (the FFT direct copy fit) Link:

There's this fix too: one piece, 7 shot tube, Made in U.S.A (adds toward 922R compliance) $85:

Yup, I have to assume they are made in the same factory. A handful of Toros reviews mentioned the Dave's magazine was a good fit so I ordered one last night.

Side note, in a couple days I'll be doing some high volume shooting so I'll put a follow up on how it does!

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Took it clay shooting and fired a total of about 200 rounds of various loading. Remington dove loads, Winchester AA, Winchester Western, Monarch, and some rusty shells of unknown loading. Monarch had trouble feeding on two instances but otherwise fired fine. All other loadings ran great with no issues. I took one for the team and did a rapid fire mag dump of 7 rounds in about 2 seconds. After getting talked to by the range staff, I noticed that all rounds ejected in the same spot.

All in all very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend!

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Okay, probably last update! Dave's Metal Works mag tube went on perfect. Loading it is smoother than the factory tube as well. I can weasle in 9 Fiocchi 00 shells total into the shotgun. Definitely pick one up if you order one of these shotguns. Prices are reasonable considering the competition and quality. I got it 3 days after ordering.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great to hear its up to full potential. I'm cautious and do some side research before recommending parts. It's bad juju when a guy buys a part on somebody's recommendation and it turns out bad.

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Great to hear its up to full potential. I'm cautious and do some side research before recommending parts. It's bad juju when a guy buys a part on somebody's recommendation and it turns out bad.
    These clones are pretty new to the US market so it's all a bit of a gamble! Definitely part of the cheaper price of the clone VS the real deal.

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What can you tell us about recoil with the Argo system? I like the look of this shotgun and def intrigued by what I've heard about the versatility

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm curious as well, from my experience with the Benelli M1S90 and the M4, the M4 was about half as much recoil.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    How many rounds do you have through this at this point. Any failure to feed or eject?

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Hey guys, just a quick update, especially since I missed a bunch of questions (sorry about that!) Probably about 2k rounds in and I have had one failure to feed, and I suspect it was from me trying to top off birdshot by putting one on the chamber and one on the lifter. That being said, I have done that a few times without issues in the past. Most shooting has been at the clay range, which it has done decently well for a tactical shotgun. I finally got around to filing the loading port. Took me like 5 minutes and now theres no more pinching, so definitely do that if you get one!! Recoil is entirely fine, I can shoot clay all day and not have any signs of bruising. Weird comparison, but I briefly had a semi auto 7.62x54r and recoil is similar to that; it's there but not punishing. Recoil is more pleasant than my friends Yildiz semi auto, which I think is a Remington 1100 clone, but it's also like 3 pounds lighter.

No significant wear on any major parts, everything that moves glides nicely. Inside basically looks the same as the day I bought it. The Dave's Metal Works mag tube has been completely reliable, and I put on a Benelli factory stock because I didn't care for the finger grooves on the Panzer factory.

Also side note, got a friend that bought the SDS and they appear identical.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    2000 rds, where do you get all these golden tubes?
    That's an excellent percentage on fired rounds. I'd say that's reliable. Price just went up.

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    2000 rds, where do you get all these golden tubes?
    That's an excellent percentage on fired rounds. I'd say that's reliable. Price just went up.
    Yeah, I was watching some G-broker auctions break $1k for some of these things! :O

And lemme tell you, living behind an Academy has its benefits!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Yeah, I was watching some G-broker auctions break $1k for some of these things! :O

And lemme tell you, living behind an Academy has its benefits!
    I'm right there as well and only been in one time to check for ammo in the morning . I work early, so in the evenings there is nothing left.

Top Bottom