• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I’m leaning towards .300 AAC Blackout vs a PCC...reasoning goes like this: buy a .300 b/o barrel of your choice. Add it to a standard AR-15 stripped upper, place on one of your extra AR-15 lowers. Cast some 220 grain Lee Precision boolits (missiles) and load them up (Subsonic) in your .223 made to .300 b/o brass. Now it should be equal (mass wise) To a .45 ACP PCC that costs way more and you need dedicated parts to maintain...just my thoughts, looking into it as I write...

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The .45 ACP normally requires a special upper to function correctly. I believe that banshee uses a delayed blowback system since there is not a enough mass for straight blowback in the AR15 system.

A quick look at the operation of out Patented Radial Delayed Blowback operating system. For more information on the Patent, check out the "Patents" tab on our website.
    von Mannlicher had something similar more than a 100 years ago. Slanted locking surfaces that move are nothing really new.
    The Mannlicher M1893 is a semi automatic rifle chambered in the 8x50mm round. It uses a screw delayed blowback operation where the bolt has 70° angled locking lugs that have to overcome a quater twist that delays the action until the gas pressure drops to a safe level to eject.

Last edited:

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    B&T has a 45 and a 10m

Not ARs but great quality sub guns.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Thanks for the info. Was looking to see if I could assemble one with parts. It would seem easy considering the 450 bushmaster is a hopped up 45acp/45c. Makes ya wonder if the 450 bolt would work for the acp??

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Just a thought - -> betcha you could perform magic with a 10.5-12.5" AR chambered in 450B using a well made ADJUSTABLE GAS.
    It would be a do everything sorta gun. Big/heavy and slow subs . . and light and fast supers. Tons of great bullets for sub and some good ones for killin' going super.
    Nothing but jacketed bullets would ever be used in my AR though. ---- SAWMAN

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Just a thought - -> betcha you could perform magic with a 10.5-12.5" AR chambered in 450B using a well made ADJUSTABLE GAS.
    It would be a do everything sorta gun. Big/heavy and slow subs . . and light and fast supers. Tons of great bullets for sub and some good ones for killin' going super.
    Nothing but jacketed bullets would ever be used in my AR though. ---- SAWMAN
    Like this :) just need adjustable gas block! 10.5. Kicks a bit though with 300gr...

Attachments

• 20200928_120451.jpg
      20200928_120451.jpg
      2.1 MB · Views: 98

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    What are the stats of this rifle...?
    BCA upper 10.5 450B. Zip stick (bleh!) Sb3a with super 42 and h3 giselle buffer/spring. Psa stealth lower with premium lpk. Magpul grip "K". Single point sling and 3x vortex spitfire. Etched reticle. "0" at 50yds. Built for tree stand, mag is bs, just for show. Using 5rd bfi. Same size as 20rd gi. Say hello to "Sue" Kicks like a mule and bites like a crocodile..... :)

Top Bottom