• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flounder Hounder

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    A close friend recently passed and left us with a 1931 Model A two door with LOTS of spare parts, including
    two frames, axles front and rear, lots of wheels, etc. Also a Model T pickup that was running the last I know before being put up on jack stands (as was the Model A). Trying to figure out the worth and how to sell all of this stuff.
    It has been stored inside a huge garage. The big problem (maybe) is it is in Arizona. Good news, NO RUST!

I was hoping that somebody here could point me in the right direction of what to do with all of this, it's overwhelming all of the stuff that is in the garage. This would be a great barn find for the collector.

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    A close friend recently passed and left us with a 1931 Model A two door with LOTS of spare parts, including
    two frames, axles front and rear, lots of wheels, etc. Also a Model T pickup that was running the last I know before being put up on jack stands (as was the Model A). Trying to figure out the worth and how to sell all of this stuff.
    It has been stored inside a huge garage. The big problem (maybe) is it is in Arizona. Good news, NO RUST!

I was hoping that somebody here could point me in the right direction of what to do with all of this, it's overwhelming all of the stuff that is in the garage. This would be a great barn find for the collector.
    Contact Mike and Frankie and Daneil at American Pickers tv show

Top Bottom