• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't see any main stream media coverage of the Event. Web search: Newsweek and Washington University Radio did a small articles. If a tree falls in the forest it makes noise but how will you know it fell if you don't see it or not told? Pro Gun Websites covered it but that's not "spreading the word" is it. Main stream media is anti gun so it's no suprise they won't cover a Pro 2A Rally even at the Capitol. As far as the general public and citizens across America know: this event didn't happen.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't see any main stream media coverage of the Event. Web search: Newsweek and Washington University Radio did a small articles. If a tree falls in the forest it makes noise but how will you know it fell if you don't see it or not told? Pro Gun Websites covered it but that's not "spreading the word" is it. Main stream media is anti gun so it's no suprise they won't cover a Pro 2A Rally even at the Capitol. As far as the general public and citizens across America know: this event didn't happen.

I just found something on YouTube.

Latest posts

Top Bottom