• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnhilterman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks everyone for coming out to shoot tonight. We had another great turnout for DZIDPA! Results of tonight's match are posted here...

https://practiscore.com/results/new/a13b85e5-a7c4-4962-a3bf-0792fbf6d7d2

Don't forget...we will be awarding trophies for tonight's match at the next match in February. Also, February's match will be held on 2/6 and will be a classifier. For all you new shooters, don't miss this opportunity to get classified and if you haven't joined IDPA, please do so before then in order for the classification to count.

Thanks again to all for a safe match,

John Hilterman

Qoholeth

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Thanks, Hitman, and crew for a great match! Nice to meet some new shooters also, except for those who finished ahead of me.:eyebrows:

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Thanks everyone for coming out to shoot tonight. We had another great turnout for DZIDPA! Results of tonight's match are posted here...

https://practiscore.com/results/new/a13b85e5-a7c4-4962-a3bf-0792fbf6d7d2

Don't forget...we will be awarding trophies for tonight's match at the next match in February. Also, February's match will be held on 2/6 and will be a classifier. For all you new shooters, don't miss this opportunity to get classified and if you haven't joined IDPA, please do so before then in order for the classification to count.

Thanks again to all for a safe match,

John Hilterman

Small correction guys. Trophies will start in March once alot of our unclassified shooters get a chance to classify in Feb. So all you unclassified guys see you in Feb!!

BigC

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for putting on a good match that gets better and better! Cameron.... guy who checked his phone

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Thanks for putting on a good match that gets better and better! Cameron.... guy who checked his phone ����

LoL, yes Cameron I love you feel so comfortable shooting that you are able to check your messages during a stage! Glad you are enjoying what were putting on!

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ha, while I love the fact that y'all are doing another IDPA match - indoors no less. I doubt that I will ever be able to make it - and remain married.

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mike and John - Thanks for another great match. You guys worked out a lot of bugs that made the match go a lot faster. Thanks to Alex for putting me back in my place!

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great video. So strange to see you in street clothes, though. Hey, who was the scary bearded guy running you? He resembled someone I know but I just could not place a name to his scary visage. :)

johnhilterman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where are y'all shooting these indoor matches?

C’mon out for our matches! We strive to come up with interesting stages to shoot while being as efficient as we can with our time. This particular match had nearly 30 shooters. We started at 7 pm and finished at exactly 9:45

Top Bottom