• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    b0f99a57476e9321f15e0a6db656478c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man that guy was looking like. Man I paid $1000 for this ticket to see trump and see Alabama win. I hope my wife don’t see this she got to kill me cause I lost the money and they lost the game.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    See I told y’all Alabama fans. Tua shouldn’t have played to he was 100%. I hate to see him or any player get hurt. Nick knew he should’ve have played him until playoff I think it’s time for nick to hang it up.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    See I told y’all Alabama fans. Tua shouldn’t have played to he was 100%. I hate to see him or any player get hurt. Nick knew he should’ve have played him until playoff I think it’s time for nick to hang it up.

I dont know who the bigger idiot is him or saban, but i dont think they would have been in it last week against LSU without him. Now the glory hound might have ended his career and our season. Bama will still get at least a decent bowl bid and 10 top finish but not sure if they can win the bowl game.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Thanks to Sabam, Tua has lost the Heisman and AL the natl title should they have gotten that far...I could not believe Saban's interview and how so so what attitude, players get hurt.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I dont know who the bigger idiot is him or saban, but i dont think they would have been in it last week against LSU without him. Now the glory hound might have ended his career and our season. Bama will still get at least a decent bowl bid and 10 top finish but not sure if they can win the bowl game.

If that was my son he would’ve stayed out until he was 100%. Nick is old a rich tua still have to live his life.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks to Sabam, Tua has lost the Heisman and AL the natl title should they have gotten that far...I could not believe Saban's interview and how so so what attitude, players get hurt.

You are correct nick made a big mistake I think he going to pay for it down the line. This what I think tua brother will transfer and Alabama my buy out nick contract or make him retire.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not a Saban fan but I don't think he is going anywhere. The QBs new injury had nothing to do with the previous ankle injury. Whats being questioned is: With Bamas lead, was putting the QB in necessary? It's a moot Question. Bama historical runs the score up and as such does not back off the pressure. QB might beat 80% or 99% but with Doctor's release and player says good to go: QB plays.

Bad injury, I wish him a full recovery.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not a Saban fan but I don't think he is going anywhere. The QBs new injury had nothing to do with the previous ankle injury. Whats being questioned is: With Bamas lead, was putting the QB in necessary? It's a moot Question. Bama historical runs the score up and as such does not back off the pressure. QB might beat 80% or 99% but with Doctor's release and player says good to go: QB plays.

Bad injury, I wish him a full recovery.
    I’m sure not a nick fan. But the backup QB is pretty good to. If I was coach I still would’ve sit my prize horse out til the big show. Cause they was going to find a way to get them back in the playoffs.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Look like that wagon tires went flat.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I also thought it was a very good game. The Saban meltdown was hilarious. Don't worry Bama fans, in 50 years you can claim it as a Win like some Titles. Lol

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    well with bama's two p*ssy hair losses it looks like i am rooting for whoever plays clemson. I wonder if i would have rather they just lost, but hte thing is all the money bama spends on players that never see the field how the hell is it they cant get a kicker with great accuracy and 50 plus yard range.? Makes no sense.

Top Bottom