• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Back in the 60’s early 70’s we were warned about the coming ice age. Now it’s global warming instead of an ice age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Back in the 60’s early 70’s we were warned about the coming ice age. Now it’s global warming instead of an ice age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in the early 70's I was told we were at the end of a 10,000 yr warming cycle...*key word, cycle...

they go and come.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Here’s more evidence the left doesn’t believe its global warming hysteria: How many leftists with beachfront property anywhere in the world have sold it? If leftists really believe global warming will cause the oceans to rise and soon inundate the world’s coastal areas, why would any leftist not sell his beachfront home while he could not only make all his money back but make a profit as well?

https://patriotpost.us/opinion/61236

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Climate/weather has been a focus of humans since our brains developed enough to realize there was such a thing...gaia environmentalism (the earth mother/mother nature) has been around in various forms since recorded history.

At the highest levels, there are wealthy forces out to destroy America and replace the dollar with a different 'world' currency...collectivism at its worst. Global warming, CO2, climate change, the coming ice age in my youth, flouro carbons eating the ozone layer away etc...are various manifestations of this and if you want evidence and are able to look objectively at this...do a little research on the Chicago Climate exchange and the trading of "carbon credits"...what a scam.

We have only one earth and best not abuse it though the idea that we are heading towards a cataclysmic climate disaster is a freaking bad joke....green energy is like 30 times more expensive than fossil fuels...a smart person knows the best way to take down the US is to bankrupt it. While the minions are following the false religion of climate change, the few people at the top are giggling with a diabolical cackle...it all looks coordinated, but I personally don't think it is...rather it is a manifestation of a faulty philosophy and all too predictable human nature that make it look coordinated...its not but with enough lies,and repetition, many people will believe the unbelievable.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    There is Weather Change happening..

TOTALLY NATURAL

Like the moon has cycles THE SUN HAS CYCLES.

Warm periods... cold periods...Very cold periods...

Geological Climatologists say WE/Earth are entering a Mini IceAge.

This will bring greater extremes in Weather...colder,hotter and More Earthquakes,tornadoes,hurricanes,volcanoes ect and Deeper Winters.

THIS IS NORMAL AND NOTHING NEW

The GLOBAL WARMING SCAM IS JUST POLITICIANS LYING FOR MORE CONTROL AND POWER IN THEIR HANDS... NOTHING ELSE.

They ALL SHOULD BE HUNG FOR TREASON TO THE PEOPLES OF EARTH

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The Earth is warming that is fact, the debate over how much man is influencing is the big question. The Northern US was covered in glaciers thousands of years ago but they disappeared long before man started spewing out CO2. We should probably reduce our CO2 output but as we know green energy is a lot more expensive, reduce the cost and more people would buy it. I would love to have solar panels on the roof of my house instead of paying Gulf Power but the cost do that far out ways my desire to make it happen.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seems the Global Warming/Climate Change extremists now have a extinct mammal with its demise "claimed" to be the result of GW/CC bullshit. This little rat was only known to exist on the tiny spit of land (9 acres of sand, 4 acers of grasslands, 6 acers above normal high tide line) known as Bramble Cay with a max elevation below 10 feet. Not much there and a good tropical storm, cyclone or tsunami could have wiped out the rat. Of course, the GW/CC folks would claim those events are caused be GW/CC too, One or two cats on the island could have done the same thing. Odd thing is that when you research Bramble Cay animals and insect, there is no references to anything other than the rat. Appears to me tat its a pretty crappy place to sustain life. Let's also remain in context of Darwin Evolution regarding small isolated species. That was the only know population of that specific rat so it's not like there were large population all over the World are now extinction. There have been about 30 species known only have inhabited Australian that have gone extinct before the Rat. The rat could have consumed all available sustaining food sources or suffered from a loss of a fresh ater source, though CW/CC folks would no doubt tie that in also. Also well known is cannibalism among rats and mice even in adequate food source environments. This big hoopla all about nothing substantial is another example so called "experts" picking a desired narrative and failing to even consided potential empirical factors. Then they want to guilt people into caring "more" because the rat wasn't well known or as cute and cuddly as a Koala. The rat is more well known now that its extinct then it ever was when alive. If it wasn't important before, it's really not relevant now, unless you want to use it as your new poster child. Lol.
    bramble-cay.jpg

https://www.smh.com.au/environment/...caused-mammal-extinction-20190219-p50yry.html

Attachments

• bramble-cay.jpg
      bramble-cay.jpg
      32.3 KB · Views: 287

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    The Earth is warming that is fact, the debate over how much man is influencing is the big question. The Northern US was covered in glaciers thousands of years ago but they disappeared long before man started spewing out CO2. We should probably reduce our CO2 output but as we know green energy is a lot more expensive, reduce the cost and more people would buy it. I would love to have solar panels on the roof of my house instead of paying Gulf Power but the cost do that far out ways my desire to make it happen.

Solar CYCLES...

And..imo IN THE FUTURE We/Earth will have more Mini Iceages and major Iceages..

So Say GEOLOGISTS..

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes...solar cycles have far more impact on our planet's climate than anything people can do and as far as the extinct rat goes...I read a statistic that like 99.999??? not sure how many decimals...of species on this plant has gone extinct. If you think about as best we can, the age of the earth; that number isn't surprising. We will be extinct too likely unless there is a property of space, not yet understood, that would allow us to escape our planet...though based on our trajectory, I don't think the human species has to worry about the sun consuming the planet.

Man made climate change is a hoax, and if I'm wrong, it won't matter because we can't control what other countries do...unless there was a global government....gee that's an inconvenient thought...could this all be a "collectivist's" wet dream???? Control the world's economy through global environmentalism gone wild???? things that should make you go hmmmm

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Repackaging the "importance" with new terms for flawed research. They use Its the "Gold Standard" and a reached a "Five-Sigma Level" (statistical scale) while they cherry picked 2/3 of the data and another group in charge of the other 1/3 disagrees. My simple math says thats only 66.6% after they stacted the deck! Of course they threw Trump under the bus. Don't buy their B.S. or their gold.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1QE1ZU

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    AOC Says we only have 12 years left! And She asks the question "Is it still okay to have a baby?" Started in Dec 2018, BabyStrike (one word) is soliciting for new members who will not have babies until radical ecological changes are made. They don't say the "play ground" is closed (abstinence) or birth control, abortion, morning after pill might be methods to achieve the goal. You guys that don't want to become a Suprise Baby Daddy might want to push the environmental danger/guilt angle, sign her up!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq26LPzlVsM

I would encourage them (and all global warming proponents) to go on a hunger strike too but less spawn is a good start.

Last edited:

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wildrider in the interest of saving the country I volunteer to be breeding stock for AOC. She really needs a good injection of conservative values!

Top Bottom