• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It was okay but can't complain too much because I sold an item, just couldn't find anything, price wise, that got my juices flowing. BTW, I didn't see Kenny from Kenny's Gun Room. He usually has a table there. :noidea:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It was okay but can't complain too much because I sold an item, just couldn't find anything, price wise, that got my juices flowing. BTW, I didn't see Kenny from Kenny's Gun Room. He usually has a table there. :noidea:

He posted on FB that he was going to be there, but he's been dealing with some family health issues lately. Something may have come up that prevented him from making it.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    He posted on FB that he was going to be there, but he's been dealing with some family health issues lately. Something may have come up that prevented him from making it.

I was wondering if it was something like that - it has been an issue in the past. Hope all turns out favorable for them once again.

IH424

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I almost got out of there with all of my $ until I saw an ammo can as tall as my leg. Had to buy 1.

9mm

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I enjoy the freedom to attend these fun shows, I don't take it for granted. Always good folks to chat with as well. See y'all at the next one!

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Kenny came down with a case of the shingles and that's why he wasn't at the show. Although painful for him, I'm glad it wasn't anything worse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom