• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steponapoptop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Troy did a transfer for me at a great price. He's got a few deals too! Nice guy and I would do business with him again.

Champ62

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ++++Deep South Arms & Ammo++++

Bought a gun from Troy on Friday. Good deal, good guy. Fast easy transaction.

Thanks, Troy

Champ62

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've bought from him before, very nice guy with good deals.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Mountain Dog

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    +++Deep South Arms+++++

Very good experience. Will do business with him again.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    [h=2]+++Deep South Arms & AMMO+++++[/h]Thanks Troy for a good deal and waiting on me, sorry once again for not being on time. I hate being late and would rather show up 30 minutes early than be 5 minutes late. I contacted Troy when I realized my alarm had failed due to user error and made haste to get there arriving over a half hour late. He was very easy to deal with and would do business with him again.

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was on the hunt for a cheap Hi-Point for a novelty project. I fully understand how silly that sounds, and shockingly nobody had one for sale on here after about 2 weeks of looking. I was giving up hope.

That's until Troy PM'd me and gave me a great offer for a NIB one. He claimed to be a home FFL dealer, but lived a bit out in the sticks. Intrigued, and wanting to add to the story of this crazy novelty project, I arrived to a very nice house in the middle of nowhere. He opened a bedroom door and I was shocked to see a gun store. INSIDE HIS HOUSE! How cool is that?! I guess I expected something bootleg or seedy, but NOPE, he's 100% legit. He had really good prices too... I ended up picking up the Hi-Point and two impulse purchase AR lowers for a very good price.

He's a professional, and I fully endorse him to other people. Cheap FFL transfers too!

mac777

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just bought a handgun from Deep South Arms & Ammo. Troy was easy to work with and professional. His prices were undoubtedly the best anywhere, online or locally. My cost was exactly what he said it would be. I will buy from Troy again. I recommend him to anyone looking to buy a gun.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Been dealing with for a couple years both for purchases and transfers. Top notch!

mac777

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There are a lot of really good FFL dealers in Florida, but Troy is at the top of the heap! Over the last couple of years I have made a purchase and done a transfer through Troy and both times he has been super friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to make a purchase or do a transfer. Thanks Troy!

Top Bottom