• ...and so much more!
  • ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome Local Dealers!

We created this section in order to separate Local Dealer postings from the private sales here on the site. I hope that this will give our Local Dealers an opportunity to provide the ever growing member base here with some special deals and offerings! There is a one time fee of $50 for posting here. That fee will be used in full as a giveaway to a member to be spent at a local dealer of their choice.

All Local Dealers are welcome to post in this area, simply contact me and I will make the changes to your account necessary to post!

Just a couple of rules:

1: This section is for Local Dealers to post specific items, please no general advertisements.

2: Pricing must be listed on all items, if the product you are offering is below MAP, please list it at MAP and let the members know to PM for a special deal.

3: All posts in this section are moderated, it takes some time for them to appear because I look over each post prior to approving them.

4: Treat the forum members fairly! I reserve the right to remove any Local Dealers as I see fit.

Thanks Guys!

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sorry about that. I was looking at rules and didn't see anything on there regarding dealers. Thanks for letting me know.

Spearhead

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I'm trying to find out who is the contact for Dealer Section. Text me. 8502066880

Top Bottom