• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    OK So I smoke Rolling your Own and saving $$

Fuck you that don't like it or tell me it is bad for me. This is for those that still do.

OK I am cheap, so have been buying mine from russia for $23 a carton delivered, the wife smokes too and hers went to 30, locally they are $35-55 with the feds raising the tax again soon...SOOOO

I was at my lease owners house and she rolls her own with one of those new modern rolling machines, I asked what she pays, she said about a buck to 1.20 a pack, $10-12 a carton...SHIT!!!

So on my way home I bought the tobacco, the filters and papers (they are all put together now called tubes) and the right but over priced machine from where I stopped. sat down at the house and in less than an hour had it down, about a carton rolled an hour, not too bad! OK so this batch will be paid for from the 3-4 cartons i did not have to buy retail and it will make 3+ cartons...there all supplies and machine paid for!

Then being the internet shopper I am, went to the web and bought the next 5 cartons of supplies for $50 delivered..$10 a carton, i am one cheap happy smoker!

By the way they taste better than any cig I have smoked, don't have the fire retardant in the the feds are making mandatory, they are all natural, no additives so while not good for you are better for you than the store bough cigs. Any strength you want, even blend them, whatever...SO if you need help or advice on getting started just ask!

I am not condoning your smoking here but telling you to STOP paying stoopid prices for them if you do smoke.

Thank you for listening!

OK the links:

The machine I got:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181123903377

On Amazon another Top, Machine can be bought locally too
    http://www.amazon.com/New-Top-O-Matic-Cigarette-Rolling-Machine/dp/B0024S00VA

tobacco and paper, can be bought locally too
    http://www.tobaccogeneral.com
    I buy the blue and silver(light and ultra light) and blend them for the best to me taste and draw. each pound makes about 2 1/2 cartons

I make 100's same machine makes Kings, so get the paper you want, I have each

I tried some new papers this time used ziz-zag for the first
    My order online:

#1 OHM Blue Pipe Tobacco Pack 16 oz. Pack [#pt_ohm_blue_pck_16_oz_pck]
    Quantity 1 x $12.99 = $12.99

#2 OHM Silver Pipe Tobacco Pack 16 oz. Pack [#pt_ohm_silver_pck_16_oz_pck]
    Quantity 1 x $12.99 = $12.99

#3 Beretta Filter Tubes King Size Elite Light 1 Carton of 200 [#rp_beretta_filter_tubes_king_size_elite_light_1_carton_of_200]
    Quantity 1 x $2.49 = $2.49

#4 Premier Filter Tubes King Size Light 5 Cartons of 200 [#rp_premier_filter_tubes_king_size_light_5_cartons_of_200]
    Quantity 1 x $11.25 = $11.25

#5 Double Diamond Filter Tubes 100 mm Light 5 Cartons of 200 [#rp_double_diamond_filter_tubes_100_mm_light_5_cartons_of_200]
    Quantity 1 x $11.25 = $11.25

shipping was like 8.99 for this order. locally the tobacco is 20-22 a pd, it is called pipe tobacco but cut for cigs, lots of different ones to try but this is what I was told was good OHM brand. If you do menthol they do sell menthol filtered tubes.

Last edited:

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What about the electronic cigarettes that put the nicotine into the water vapor? Cheaper, better for your health -- and still give you the "fix" you need? I talked with a guy at the PC gun show that operates a injection molding shop (plastic and metal) -- and he makes the things... Seemed pretty cool -- meets the need/want, doesn't make you smell like a chimney -- and can be used indoors and in "no smoking" areas without objection from non-smokers and has no "second-hand" health issues.

BTW, smoking is bad for you -- for your health -- you should quit... Think of all the ammo you could buy with that money! :wink:

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fuck you that don't like it or tell me it is bad for me. This is for those that still do.

OK I am cheap, so have been buying mine from russia for $23 a carton delivered, the wife smokes too and hers went to 30, locally they are $35-55 with the feds raising the tax again soon...SOOOO

I was at my lease owners house and she rolls her own with one of those new modern rolling machines, I asked what she pays, she said about a buck to 1.20 a pack, $10-12 a carton...SHIT!!!

So on my way home I bought the tobacco, the filters and papers (they are all put together now called tubes) and the right but over priced machine from where I stopped. sat down at the house and in less than an hour had it down, about a carton rolled an hour, not too bad! OK so this batch will be paid for from the 3-4 cartons i did not have to buy retail and it will make 3+ cartons...there all supplies and machine paid for!

Then being the internet shopper I am, went to the web and bought the next 5 cartons of supplies for $50 delivered..$10 a carton, i am one cheap happy smoker!

By the way they taste better than any cig I have smoked, don't have the fire retardant in the the feds are making mandatory, they are all natural, no additives so while not good for you are better for you than the store bough cigs. Any strength you want, even blend them, whatever...SO if you need help or advice on getting started just ask!

I am not condoning your smoking here but telling you to STOP paying stoopid prices for them if you do smoke.

Thank you for listening!

Please send me the link to where you got the supplies and if I can get the machine online as well that would be great. Thanks.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Turtle I added it to the OP. I was told this in the best machine and it worked fine for me, that are lots of them out there the ele auto machines for the home don't work well. This is a well made machine with a parts list should you break something.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a top o matic T2 machine in my store for 25.00 , Frank you should have asked, I would have gladly helped you kill your self. LOL

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Thanks Danny, I did look at those but the one I got is a heavier machine so I can make more and kill myself faster! My Grandmother smoked all her life, died at 98 Mother too, 85, quite frankly, I don't want to last that long!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I'm a non smoker now, and couldn't care less what others do, as long as I don't have to breath it :D.

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I quit after 15 yrs , in 1 day,,,with acupuncture.....just sayin......oh yeah, that was 15 yrs ago.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have not had a smoke in seven weeks. I am not yet ready to claim that I have quit.

Frank, I'll never be one to bitch at you. I still like the smell. At the gun show I stood downwind of a guy so I could get some second hand.

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have not had a smoke in seven weeks. I am not yet ready to claim that I have quit.

Frank, I'll never be one to bitch at you. I still like the smell. At the gun show I stood downwind of a guy so I could get some second hand.

A time will come, John, that they will smell like burning tractor tires and will swell you sinuses with just a whiff.. I smoked for almost 20 years. Been quit since
    97. Sorry to pile more trash on your thread Frank.... go smoke a cig. LOL..... BTW, I'fn I was a still a smoker I'd be on this like a spider monkey.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow, after reading all this I am going to have a cigarette.... And a Miller High Life..

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ah, yes -- perefectly legal...just like private FTF gun sales. That doesn't mean someone won't get the idea of "hey, here's an area we can restrict or tax -- for the betterment of society"...

That kit you got -- could be useful for those who wish to make their marijuana cigarettes look less "illegal". I'm sure that's already been discovered.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    always gotta bring drugs in on it...actually you do grass in a cigar wrapper, or so i have heard.

I got as much tobacco as ammo, just another thing to hoard.

Top Bottom