• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone have one in the Navarre area that wouldnt mind helping me out and put some new night sights on a couple Glocks I just bought? I usually take my guns to Jimmys but by the time I spend the money for gas and buy the Triji's from them, I can get em much cheaper online. I just dont trust myself with a hammer. Theres a 12 pack in it for ya :cool:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Myles at Tradewinds can't help ya?
    Hes always so dang busy in there I dont wanna bother him with some petty BS. Im prolly gonna break down and order the tools I need online so I wont have to worry about it anymore..`

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm not close north end santa rosa you don't went to hammer them in, press them in ust my 2 cents jj

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not close north end santa rosa you don't went to hammer them in, press them in ust my 2 cents jj
    Thanks man. I still gotta find some time to bring you that old Speedmaster to look at that I messaged you about over on PFF..

timc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What's the cheapest you have found the site tool on line? I have been wanting to change out some sights on my Glocks as well. Miles said he would do it and he had some sights in stock, but I'm not sure if I want to go with what he had. I found some other sights on line, but again the tool is expensive as well

gtkillerv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have sight pusher. I live in Milton. I also have a few night sights. Ameriglo & Meprolite. Not many left.

Keith

gtkillerv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gen 3 G21

Got anything that will fit a Gen 3 G21?

As a matter of fact I do. I have two sets of Ameriglo. One set is Green/Green, and the other set is Green/Yellow (yellow is in the rear sight). I dont' know how many G21's you may have, but I make you a deal on both sets. $100 for both sets. I think I may even have a grip plug, maybe two, for a G21 you can have in that deal too.

Keith

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As a matter of fact I do. I have two sets of Ameriglo. One set is Green/Green, and the other set is Green/Yellow (yellow is in the rear sight). I dont' know how many G21's you may have, but I make you a deal on both sets. $100 for both sets. I think I may even have a grip plug, maybe two, for a G21 you can have in that deal too.

Keith

Give me a call Keith, i sent you a pm..

gtkillerv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It was great to finally meet someone off the forums that i only ever see their thoughts. Although, i was relieved to see that you are not the guy in your avatar.

Keith

Top Bottom