• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ford

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I wasn't gonna waste my time writing a negative review on my dealings with him but due to recent events it appears that i am not the only one who has had bad experiences with him and it appears one needs to be written.

So let me see if I can recall what roughly took place.

My first dealing with him was to purchase an item (I'd rather not disclose what) so we agreed to a place and time to meet, there was a little wait but not a big deal, he arrived and upon inspection the item was not quite as described but we came to an agreement that I was happy with so we completed the deal.

What took place next is where the foundation for future bad dealings was set. We sat and spoke for a little while and he explained to me that he was getting into reloading and was about to reload some .223/.556 ammo and it would be about $.25 a round to make and told me that if I wanted some he would sell it to me for what it cost him to make it, now I have no idea on how much it cost to reload and I honestly believe he wasn't 100% sure either so I knew that there may/would be a difference in the price he said but I was still in for some anyways as at the time it was hard to come by and the price per round was $1.00 or more so it was a no brainer for me to buy some upon inspection of the ammo.

We finished chatting and went about our business. A few weeks later he got a great deal on an item (once again I'd rather not disclose it) from another member on the forum and I sent him a PM letting him know that if he decided he wanted to get rid of it to give me a call and let me have first dibs on it and he said he would, Well a few weeks went by and I got a call from him saying that he wanted to get rid of it because his wife didn't like it so I said great and we came to an agreement on it and some other items to go with it only thing left was to set up a time and place to meet and finish our business well a few days went by and I contacted him to only learn that he sold it to someone else for more money, needless to say I wasn't exactly happy since we had come to an agreement on it.

Well I let it go and just went about my business then a few days after that he listed the .223/.556 ammo that he told me he would sell to me, he never once contacted me nor did we speak about it until I sent him a PM asking him what gives on it and he gave me a story that he needed the money for bills and such so while I was ticked I once again just let it go only to see him either the same day or the next day contacting another member on the forum to buy an item they were offering.

So that finally set in stone that I would never do business with him again as in my mind there is nothing worse than someone with no INTEGRITY.

Now everyone else please come to your own conclusions but be extremely cautious in your dealings with him as I know of three different members on the forum that have had similar experiences. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ford

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I thought so to at the time then his true colors came out later. Several other members have told me of similar dealings with him and I won't say who they are but if they feel like they want to explain there dealings then it would only help to keep other forum members from possibly having the same bad dealings that myself and others have had with him.

joebow09

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    he has done this to several people including myself on PFF, I haven't had any dealings with him on buying anything here because I wouldn't have...I left a bad review over on PFF as swell as some others that he had burned. He had a small 22 caliber pistol one of those belt buckle style 5round deals...we agreed upon a meeting place the next day called him before I left that morning he was good to go, and he left me sitting at the meeting spot with no call or no answer when I called him...pm'd me later the next day to say he had an emergency with his kid, I said ok well lets meet again...NO response, no call, later I found he had already sold the gun to somebody else and would not man up and say it...found he was famous for this...also told me that he may not have made the deal cause there were several people at his house with accounts to PFF and it could have been them.???

BoNix007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had a problem with him as well. I called him about a gun he was selling. We talked for about 10 mins about the gun and I decided I would buy it from him the next day. He told me a place where he meets most ppl from Pensacola and I agreed on the spot. I told him I would call him the next day to make sure it was still good to go. I text, called, and left message but never heard back from him. I have never bought anything from someone on this site and it wasn't a great first experience.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All I can tell you is that when I had a SKS for sale around Xmas, he contacted me SEVERAL times via PM and told me he was coming over to buy it. Never showed up once, never called. I believe the third time he told me he was coming, I told them I sold it just to stop dealing with the bullshit. Who knows what the circumstances that precluded him from following through, but he's off the list of people I'll ever deal with. Thanks for the heads up, hopefully other members don't have to be bothered.

ford

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Can we make this a sticky please as it is evident that I'm not the only one that has had issues with him. These are the kind of folks we need to get rid of from the site!!!!! Like you Clay I will never do business with him no matter what!!!!! Funny thing is he tried to make it out that I was making it all up, well if you were to listen to him then we must all be making it all up. Like I said before he has NO INTEGRITY!

Last edited:

armywags

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ford
    You are an ass. You get all butt hurt because I wouldn't take a loss on that 38 and then I called and and told you I had ammo ready but you said you didn't need it because you were thinking about selling your ar. Then you make it out to seem like I am at fault.

And Joebow,

I already told you I had to take my son to the freaking ER to get stitches in his head. You didn't even give me a chance to talk to you before you started slamming me. I was going to make it right but not after that I wasn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

joebow09

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Whoa boy, yeah I slammed you 6 hours later, after I watched you get on and of the computer numerous times with in those 6 hours with no response oranything to me...and again I ain't the only one sucker...you can take that brilliant language you use and use it towards some body else...enough people know about you, you won't be selling long in here either...

A gun totin' son of a gun...

joebow09

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And that's funny dude, you never bumped that gun out anything after that??? Let me guess you held on to it??? Yeah right

joebow09

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Same excuses different site, and watch the language, or is that as high of level if education you have?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom