• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are they are saying the 7 Leo’s that were killed last year were killed by folks that had pistol permits? If that’s not the case then how will knowing who has a permit be of any benefit in reducing Leo deaths ? It smells like back door gun registration to me.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Are they are saying the 7 Leo’s that were killed last year were killed by folks that had pistol permits? If that’s not the case then how will knowing who has a permit be of any benefit in reducing Leo deaths ? It smells like back door gun registration to me.

From memory I don’t recall any of them being from someone with a valid permit. My feelings exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Being a former Al resident, only thing they should do is regulate the requirements and cost. Depending on what county you lived in back then, it was either stupid simple and cheap or a near nightmare and/or cost prohibitive. Florida permits are state issued, and while there's a statewide database of card holders, at least your rights are the same regardless of where in the state you live.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Was told by Florida State Trooper neighbor a while back that they do not have access to who has CCP.
    If I was guessing I’d say they probably do now or they’ve had it but were told, “Here’s the link on your laptop. Use it if you want but if anyone asks, say you don’t have access!. Maybe LE will weigh in??

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Top Bottom