• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sheriff Morgan says there's Contract Killings where there's bounties on people being killed in esc co.
    Said people with home security video with possible evidence are getting the door closed in their face. No one wants to get involved. Wonder if the latest home invasion was a case of this, drug related, thievery, or just the wrong house?
    Pensacola is moving on up to the big times like in Miami. Hell, we're gonna be like Mobile before long, killings just about everyday. :scared:

https://weartv.com/news/local/sheriff-morgan-commissioner-may-to-speak-on-escambia-county-violence

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    so demarius was dissed by tyrone, pays $400 oran eightball to have him whacked and this is a "contract" killing?

sounds like normal black on black crime to me....

might be a win win if tyrone gets whacked and they catch demarius

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm pretty sure Morgan said too that the majority of the shooters are between 13 to 17. :noidea: Those damn shooter video games has spoiled kids, I knew they weren't any good sniper :lol:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know some years ago there was a big contract killing that resulted in a body count. The killers came up from south florida and did the whole mutilation necktie thing. I understand it that it was bad enough to really upset the deputy that was in charge of obtaining the evidence. And this someone that used to look for the brains of suicide victims. But that also was no $400 hit.

What is happening locally and in Mobile is that these punks seem ready to shoot anybody that gets in their way.

https://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/13714887.html
    Death sentence lifted in quadruple murder near Pensacola
    Posted: Fri 3:41 PM, Jan 11, 2008

The Florida Supreme Court says a Miami drug trafficker convicted in the 1988 murders of four people near Pensacola should get life in prison and not death.

The justices voted 4-to-3 to reduce the sentence of Ronald Lee Williams, who ran a drug ring known as the Miami Boys.

But, the justices unanimously upheld Williams' first-degree murder conviction.

Williams was not present when the four victims died. But he ordered other ring members to kill them because he believed they had stolen drugs and money from the Miami Boys.

A fifth victim survived a massacre in a Pleasant Grove duplex.

The high court ruled Williams had received ineffective counsel during the penalty phase of his trial.

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It seems that the same people that want to disarm you are the same ones that don’t want to punish criminals that commit heinous crimes.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It seems that the same people that want to disarm you are the same ones that don’t want to punish criminals that commit heinous crimes.

Yes that is often the case. These antigun people have no idea just how stupid their proposed laws are. Here is related instance of them trying to stop crime.

It is a crazy thing, heavy sentences associated with cocaine were passed in part by anti-gun black democrats. All that did was put a lot of low weight offenders away for many years and now these same people are complaining about the high incarceration rate for non-whites in the USA.

Typically the bigger players made deals and lower minions got slammed really hard.
    Below is how that law often worked.
    If Tough Anti-Drug Laws Are 'Racist,' Blame Black Leaders
    Why did Alice Marie Johnson, a first-time nonviolent drug offender, get a life sentence? She and her husband divorced in 1989. The next year, she lost her job as a FedEx manager, followed by bankruptcy and home foreclosure in 1991. The following year, the mother of five lost her youngest child in a tragic motorcycle accident. She says the emotional and financial pressure caused her to make the "biggest mistake of (her) life." By her own admission, she "became what is called a telephone mule ... passing messages between the distributors and sellers ... in a drug conspiracy." She and 15 others were arrested in 1993 for drug trafficking and money laundering.

While many of her co-defendants were given reduced or dropped charges for cooperating with prosecutors, Johnson was convicted for cocaine conspiracy and money laundering in 1996, and sentenced to mandatory life in prison without parole, plus an additional 25 years.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...ws_are_racist_blame_black_leaders_137273.html

/

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    THUG on THUG. Great.
    Innocents . . ?? . . as in most cases,the " innocents" are simply the ones that do not have their own guns and get shot trying to run and hold their fuckin' britches up at the same time. I call 'em saggiN.
    Morgan was and is a shitty sheriff. Chip will be just as bad.
    Escambia County residents - - -> get your CWP . . get some training . . always carry . . learn to protect yourself and your family. ---- SAWMAN

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Not surprised, I went home to visit parents in a very small town almost as far north east as you can go and it is getting the same senerios. The week I was there there was a double murder / hit drug related and the day I left there was another home invasion shooting / murder, drug related. There seems to be a heroin bust weekly now days in a small New England town that was the Mayberry of the north in the 60's - 80's. Homeless immigrants now sleeping on park benches and doorways , it was a sad sight to behold.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    THUG on THUG. Great.
    Innocents . . ?? . . as in most cases,the " innocents" are simply the ones that do not have their own guns and get shot trying to run and hold their fuckin' britches up at the same time. I call 'em saggiN.
    Morgan was and is a shitty sheriff. Chip will be just as bad.
    Escambia County residents - - -> get your CWP . . get some training . . always carry . . learn to protect yourself and your family. ---- SAWMAN

There is often a lot of collateral damage because many of these thugs can not shoot straight.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    There is often a lot of collateral damage because many of these thugs can not shoot straight.

Hear me out now...but...what if...we trained the young gang bangers on proper shooting etiquette and procedures? Give em a lil range time and help them zero in on the bullseye and tighten up their grouping.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hear me out now...but...what if...we trained the young gang bangers on proper shooting etiquette and procedures? Give em a lil range time and help them zero in on the bullseye and tighten up their grouping.
    End up with a lot more dead LEOs. Never ever give an advantage to your enemies.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have a gang bangers day at 5 flags. Everyone gets a gun with one bullet

I know you all are joking, but the problems are we have lawless young males, in some cases concentrated in some neighborhoods and spread out in thinner numbers just about everywhere in the USA. Many of them are black, but there are also whites about too that act the same.
    And what to do about it???

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    stop and frisk....throw a few against the wall and see if the attitude changes

As much as I want crime to stop, I'm not at all for unconstitutional searches. The cops already have their boots to our necks, we don't need to give them any more power than they already have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom