• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not enough information. When there are drugs all sorts of things can happen. People going through withdrawal can go to the wrong address looking for drugs or it could be someone at that address does deal. It could also be over money relative to drug dealing. Just not enough information.
    Wrong addresses:
    Very often people just get lost also. I have had people come up my drive way instead of the other one on the opposite side of the creek. I have also people come down it for what were likely criminal reasons. A couple of locked gates and that does not happen any more. If they come through a locked gate with signs on it, they have already committed trespassing. And if they got through the dogs thay are likely armed. No need to say a lot more.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “Not everyone at the residence is being completely forthcoming at this time,” Hobb said as the ECSO continued their investigation into exactly what happened. A second suspect was believed to have fled, but no description was provided by the resident."

Huge indicator if true!

People involved in illegal activity that are the "victims" of violence often don't want to help police for fear of retaliation etc...

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “Not everyone at the residence is being completely forthcoming at this time,” Hobb said as the ECSO continued their investigation into exactly what happened. A second suspect was believed to have fled, but no description was provided by the resident."

Huge indicator if true!

People involved in illegal activity that are the "victims" of violence often don't want to help police for fear of retaliation etc...

or fear of incrimination.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Just to be clear. My wife and I could be COMPLETELY cooperative with LEO and not say a word and lawyer up.
    That is our RIGHT. If the police do not feel that we are being cooperative . . . well . . . sorry. ---- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Whether you should lawyer up is of course your decision and likely should be a site specific decision. If it is an adult size male that has entered my yard and assaulted or attempted to assault me with a weapon in santa rosa county, FL. I would have no problem with giving them a summary of what happened with a promise to appear next day with a lawyer if more information is required. If I see the handcuffs come out then you shut up for sure. Where you can get into real trouble if the deceased has friends in the area and they tell the officer that is writing it up a different story and they believe it.
    One thing is to avoid are the stupids that include being in stupid places, at stupid times, doing stupid things with stupid people.
    Just a few moments ago I could have done something stupid. I again smelled strong solvent coming from my boundary creek. Being stupid would be to go investigate it. Could be some one cooking meth. There is a sort of messed up neighborhood not too far from me if one walks the creek. I will ask my neighbors if any one was applying varnish or not. If not and I smell it again I may alert the Santa Rosa Sheriff Department. Likely unless they have dogs and proper clothing that is not a good place to get into. You can not move without making noise and too easy to get ambushed if there were goblins cooking meth.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    A colleague lives in this neighborhood and told me the homeowner was shooting as the invaders were fleeing. If true this could explain their reticence.

Top Bottom