• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The next election will likely be close and for both sides every vote could decide the election.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/black-voters-donald-trump-philadelphia-pennsylvania-2020-20200212.html

The Rev. Todd Johnson’s parishioners in North Philadelphia deal with gun violence, poverty, and a lack of affordable housing — much of which he blames on Democrats who have controlled the city for decades.

“I support Donald Trump not because he’s perfect but he’s a Republican and I believe in Republican ideology," Johnson said. "I believe in smaller government. I believe the government should get out of the way and let the free market do what it does.”

Johnson also wants to see abortion rights scaled back. He’s economically conservative and he believes in expanding charter schools to give parents more options for their kids. So when Trump’s campaign needed a place to host an event focused on increasing support among black voters in January, Johnson gladly volunteered First Immanuel Baptist on Ridge Avenue.

“Not everybody in North Philly is a Democrat,” Johnson said. “We have multi interests just like every community does.”

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump might get another Black voter. Seems a Black Bernie supporter was at his Rally wearing a "Black Guns Matter" shirt, was phone videotaping the speach. He may have boo'ed the anti-gun remarks. He was atracked, pushed over a barrier rail and ejected from the event.

Top Bottom