• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like the sickness is spreading to Louisiana.

WB.jpg

Attachments

• WB.jpg
      WB.jpg
      50.8 KB · Views: 258

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Caddo Parish-that would be Shreveport so I would expect the big city liberal mindset to be strong there. I work over there occasionally and don't really like the area, roads are bad and the place is dirty.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that they can fuck off with that unconstitutional shit. I see Bloomturd's money has made it into LA as well as TX.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    An AWB in LA? I’m thinking that won’t go over well.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    With the exception of 2004, dems/lib have dominated the Parrish since 1992.

Yeah Shreveport's population is 57% black and 38% white. The black and minority vote is usually democrat. Not to mention it's a cesspool of crime and is the 8th deadliest city in the country. I'm sure thier voters will be more than willing to give away their rights if it means less guns in any way shape or form. It's sad though that they'd rather vote away their rights instead of arming themselves properly and getting the necessary training to take back their communities. I grew up in Memphis TN and saw the same shit go through. Electing corrupt politicians that did nothing but pad their pockets while disenfranchising the poor communities and making crime worse for the residents.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that they can fuck off with that unconstitutional shit. I see Bloomturd's money has made it into LA as well as TX.

It is only a non-binding resolution from the local Parish Lawyer urging the state legislature to pass a law. According to the morning broadcast news Bloomberg is not do well last night in democrat presidential debates and said it will cost him about 80 million dollars in ad money to fix it. And, he has the money.
    President Trump in an early morning tweet mocked Michael Bloomberg after his rough Democratic presidential primary debate debut, calling the former New York City mayor "grossly incompetent."

"Mini Mike Bloomberg’s debate performance tonight was perhaps the worst in the history of debates, and there have been some really bad ones," Trump tweeted.

"He was stumbling, bumbling and grossly incompetent. If this doesn’t knock him out of the race, nothing will. Not so easy to do what I did!" he added. https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...performance-as-stumbling-bumbling-and-grossly

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    mini mike had a bad performance at his first debate? I thought he would have paid the dnc to change the Rules "again" and allow him to be represented by a dozen experts answering with "his positions"!

Did he stand on a box or did they just put him next to the shorter candidates?

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "I see Bloomturd's money has made it into LA as well as TX."

I wish a shitload of it would find it's way into my pocket.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    mini mike had a bad performance at his first debate? I thought he would have paid the dnc to change the Rules "again" and allow him to be represented by a dozen experts answering with "his positions"!

Did he stand on a box or did they just put him next to the shorter candidates?
    "I see Bloomturd's money has made it into LA as well as TX."

I wish a shitload of it would find it's way into my pocket.
    I heard on the news that will likely cost him only 80 million with ads to fix up what he did the night.
    In the upcoming election Trumps people and most other republicans will go for Trump. The independents I am not sure about. Bloomberg if he gets the demo nomination is going to have trouble attracting much support from Bernie's people and also from black voters. The democrats are just not unified and certainly not with Bloomberg.

Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Update. It failed. People showed up in force to object to the ban including current and retired law enforcement. I imagine they will try again.

Top Bottom