258.3 KB · Views: 147
    • Picture3.png
      Picture3.png
      66.2 KB · Views: 144

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes it is , but that doesn’t stop if from being disgusting! We are allowing ourselves to be politically corrected in to oblivion .

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Butt-judge refers to his live in as his "HUSBAND". So that makes him the WIFE.
    That puts the KY Jelly on his side of the bed.
    What a POTUS that bitch would make. ---- SAWMAN

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    While I may disagree with the libtard politicians' views, and it could be inferred that the spouses' have similar ones, I think it's in extremely poor taste to "grade" another man's wife. She isn't running for office. She is out in public to be supportive of her spouse. She doesn't deserve the spears.

And to preempt the BS of "I didn't say to grade them on their 'looks'" that will most likely follow, the OP simply has three pictures.

Criticize the politician all you want. Attacking the innocent family is spineless left-wing playbook.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    While I may disagree with the libtard politicians' views, and it could be inferred that the spouses' have similar ones, I think it's in extremely poor taste to "grade" another man's wife. She isn't running for office. She is out in public to be supportive of her spouse. She doesn't deserve the spears.

And to preempt the BS of "I didn't say to grade them on their 'looks'" that will most likely follow, the OP simply has three pictures.

Criticize the politician all you want. Attacking the innocent family is spineless left-wing playbook.
    Some Valid points and others are not. The retired military officer that sent these to me is certainly not left wing or spineless.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    This is an email I sent to Rush a few day ago

To the point of the candidate being fair game. Rush, welcome back. Whatever corrective path you choose, I won’t lie, it’ll be rough. Hang in there. I pray for you often. Does this guy look familiar? You might think it’s Alfred E. Neuman of Mad Magazine fame, but you'd be wrong. It’s actually Mayor Pete. A doppelganger for Mayor Pete. Why hasn’t anyone noticed this before? Would it be considered homophobic? I don’t know. I don’t think so. A look-a-like by any other name ya know. Am I wrong about the resemblance? What about the cover, apropos isn’t it? That cover was printed 64 years ago, scary!

Attachments

• Alfred E. Nueman Mad30.jpg
      Alfred E. Nueman Mad30.jpg
      21.8 KB · Views: 115
    Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, the retired military officer you just quoted doesn't give a shit.

He sure as heck does not give a ___ lol.

The kids since they can not choose their parents should not be fair game I agree. If the wife is highly public in profile, well you ride with them and you earn a certain amount of the glory and also the blame. Kissing your same sex partner in public is taking a political position for better or worse. Presidential wives at times do influence their husbands' decisions.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Wahhh. They became Fair Game when they stepped onto the stage of Deceit and Betrayal known as Politics and voiced their opinions.

And I chose Melania Trump

Top Bottom