• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RevFisch

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey all,

I am getting into a club for next year and was wondering if anyone has good hunt house plans.

Also, if anyone might be selling deer feeders or game cameras.

And if y’all have good info on where to buy deer food supplies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shooting house plans.... no good redneck does plans, just buy the materials and go to town building. Questions to ask.... Is it going to be elevated or ground? Looking for single or at least a double occupancy hut? I had a friend who was a car dealer and got those plastic bedliners free. He'd cut them and use them as the exterior siding which was a great idea. I've made them from all kinds of stuff. Old garage door panels are good cause they are light and insulated and acts like a sound dampening. My favorite so far are inmate boxes off the back of work release trucks. Have 1 ready to go out and getting another one to put in another section. Good boxes just heavy and need a tractor to put them up... I would recommend using something on the walls of the shooting house as a sound dampening barrier. Old carpet padding is good. You want to have good sealed windows to keep out critters and hopefully wasps... I use to belong to a club and several of their houses had a urinal in them. Bury a bucket and run a hose with some PVC from the inside to the bucket... Man there are soooooo many options...

RevFisch

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shooting house plans.... no good redneck does plans, just buy the materials and go to town building. Questions to ask.... Is it going to be elevated or ground? Looking for single or at least a double occupancy hut? ... ...

I plan to have something off the ground. Maybe 4-6ft. Want something that is big enough for two men as I will be taking my nephews with me.

I like the idea of the urinal. I was thinking of doing the same thing. And would want to dampen sound and hope to keep scent from getting out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom