• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    8.33% Price Drop after 6.5 years on the For Sale Section. I took of $1.28 off for every month its been Posted. Please don't expect another $1.28 reduction next month. Lol

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Free me from Confinment! Needs fresh air and exercise.

20170425_133056.jpg

Attachments

• 20170425_133056.jpg
      20170425_133056.jpg
      241.1 KB · Views: 114
    Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah,don't quite understand my post #31 either. Possibly responding to another members post on this thread or intended to add to another thread and got messed up.
    In any event ,I did see your pics in the OP. --- SAWMAN
    ADDED: Possibly,your pic did not get posted in your post #30 at 5:40. I alerted you to this at 5:44 then you went back and inserted pic at 5:48.
    (??)

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah,don't quite understand my post #31 either. Possibly responding to another members post on this thread or intended to add to another thread and got messed up.
    In any event ,I did see your pics in the OP. --- SAWMAN
    ADDED: Possibly,your pic did not get posted in your post #30 at 5:40. I alerted you to this at 5:44 then you went back and inserted pic at 5:48.
    (??)

Your probably right and since I was on that Thread, I didn't get a email you posted. Thanks

David Payne

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello David Payne here I hope this is the correct place to message you. I might have a gun you might be interested to trade for. I have a modified Stainless Steel Ruger SR 1911 in 45acp. I modified it for competition shooting but have not used it. It is time to sell and go in a different direction
    This pistol has a McCormick stainless steel compensator. The recoil system is a Wilson Combat full length stainless steel recoil system with a hard ball spring. Next is a Wilson Combat stainless steel magazine funnel well and Pachmayr American Legend grips. The trigger has had a trigger job to smooth action and reduced trigger pull.
    45 acp.cal. 5 in. barrel,oversized beavertail grip safety, skeletonized trigger and bobbed hammer,Novak 3-dot adj sights

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello David Payne here I hope this is the correct place to message you. I might have a gun you might be interested to trade for. I have a modified Stainless Steel Ruger SR 1911 in 45acp. I modified it for competition shooting but have not used it. It is time to sell and go in a different direction
    This pistol has a McCormick stainless steel compensator. The recoil system is a Wilson Combat full length stainless steel recoil system with a hard ball spring. Next is a Wilson Combat stainless steel magazine funnel well and Pachmayr American Legend grips. The trigger has had a trigger job to smooth action and reduced trigger pull.
    45 acp.cal. 5 in. barrel,oversized beavertail grip safety, skeletonized trigger and bobbed hammer,Novak 3-dot adj sights

PM'd you. Check Notifications on top right of page, click Inbox to open, click msg to read/respond.

David Payne

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In all the conversation on this thread I lost track of what price you are asking and what if any trades you are looking for. Maybe this is a stupid question and sorry if it is.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In all the conversation on this thread I lost track of what price you are asking and what if any trades you are looking for. Maybe this is a stupid question and sorry if it is.

Current price for Pkg (less scope) is $1100. I'll give a CHRISTMAS CASH DISCOUNT -$50 till Jan 2, you pick up in PCB. Trades not desired but Sig piston rifles in 5.56, Stribog SP1A Gen2 w/Fold Tailhook brace, CZ Shadow 2 Blue w /blue grips would be considered. Thanks for your inquiry.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom