• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Had a lowes gift card and got bored. I added another countertop for some much needed space. Also got a new 65" TV for the living room and didn't have anywhere to put the old plasma. So I got a new computer monitor for the room. Might take some getting used to but it works pretty damn good. Don't even need my glasses to see the text now.

20200131_173447.jpg
    20200131_173509.jpg

Attachments

• 20200131_173447.jpg
      20200131_173447.jpg
      955.2 KB · Views: 262
    • 20200131_173509.jpg
      20200131_173509.jpg
      717.1 KB · Views: 252

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I need/want a room like that..... Looks great!!

Thanks. I'm gonna add a double cabinet above the work counter on the left then a high shelf around the perimeter of the room for my hat collection. It's a work in progress but suitable for my needs at the moment. Next addition though will be a 3D printer on top of the safe.

USAF Sarge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Awesome setup, we're going to convert our garage and make it the office/gunroom. The 45 inch flatscreen that was in the MBR (Got a new one for the LR and moved the LR TV into the MBR) going to used out there as a computer monitor and for my game systems. Much like you did.

Can't wait to start on it, just have to finish up the Post Hurricane Michael repairs on the house first.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Awesome setup, we're going to convert our garage and make it the office/gunroom. The 45 inch flatscreen that was in the MBR (Got a new one for the LR and moved the LR TV into the MBR) going to used out there as a computer monitor and for my game systems. Much like you did.

Can't wait to start on it, just have to finish up the Post Hurricane Michael repairs on the house first.

I thought about doing that, but it was gonna take too much for me to get it insulated properly and climate controlled. Plus I need somewhere to keep my fishing jet ski and all my wife's useless shit she won't let me throw away. Hopefully the conversion goes well for you as well as the repairs. I know how it goes. Hurricanes suck.

USAF Sarge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thought about doing that, but it was gonna take too much for me to get it insulated properly and climate controlled. Plus I need somewhere to keep my fishing jet ski and all my wife's useless shit she won't let me throw away. Hopefully the conversion goes well for you as well as the repairs. I know how it goes. Hurricanes suck.

We're lucky with the garage, it was unfinished when we bought the house, so we insulated it and put drywall up. Plus some years ago we tied into the ductwork and ran HVAC out there, even with it still having a garage door the temps stay pretty regulated out there. Once we take the door down, and wall it up it'll be like the main house and good to go.

The repairs are coming along, but when you go to fix one thing you find additional damage or issues, and it just seems never ending. But we'll get it done here soon enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom