• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This is a virtually new Century Arms Romanian WASR-10 AK-47. I am the original owner and I have put exactly 160 rounds though the rifle. As you can see from the picture, the original light colored furniture has been replaced with the red furniture. The pistol grip is an original COMBLOC, bakelite I believe, replacement. I did the entire furniture exchange because I wanted this rifle to mirror the Russian AKs. The stock has the compartment for the cleaning kit and the kit is included. This model has the cleaning rod and the barrel has the bayonet lug. The original light colored wood furniture will come with this sale, as well as the original box. As can be seen in the picture, the front sight is not canted.

Included as part of the package are 92 boxes (1840 rnds) of Wolf 7.62x39 steel case ammo. This is the PolyFormance type which has a special coating on it. This is the remainder of the original 2000 rounds that I purchased.

Included as part of the package are nine 30 round mags. One is the original that came with the rifle, three still sealed COMBLOC purchased from Classic Firearms, and five CMBLOC used (Bulgarian I believe).

A mag loader is included in the package.

If I can find it, a front sight adjustment tool will be included. I know I have it, now to find it.

I prefer to sell the entire package as that will alleviate dealing with multiple buyers. If I cannot sell the entire package, I may at some point consider breaking up and selling the portions separately.

If you are seriously interested and want additional pics PM me, tell me what you want and tell me your telephone number and I will send them to you.

I am asking $1280 for the entire package.

Buyer must be a Florida resident and be legally entitled to purchase and own a firearm. I will require that the buyer of the WASR sign a bill of sale.

Attachments

• full left side.jpg
      full left side.jpg
      515.3 KB · Views: 301
    • full right side.jpg
      full right side.jpg
      448.5 KB · Views: 302
    • bakelite pistol grip.jpg
      bakelite pistol grip.jpg
      498.1 KB · Views: 297
    • front sight.jpg
      front sight.jpg