Please reply by conversation.

Artemus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Star Model BM 9mm Parabellum

Contact me by PM please

$200.00 Price

For sale. This is a Spanish Guardia Civil, good to very good grade, surplus 1976 STAR model BM pistol. Fun to shoot, mild recoil, all steel, old school, economical. Chambered in the common 9mm Parabellum caliber. It is in good working order and has no rust and a good bore. It presents well and is a good example of the type. There is some holster and storage wear expected on a 44 year old service weapon. Serialized parts match, i.e. slide and frame. Includes pistol, one 8 rd magazine, cleaning rod , box, and a manual. These pistols resemble 1911 designs externally. STAR BM pistols were manufactured by Star Bonifacio Echeverria, S.A. in Spain. They were issued to Spain’s Guardia Civil and to many other police agencies in Europe and elsewhere. BM’s have been imported by several U.S companies over the years, and have always had a reputation for being sturdy and reliable 9MM’s. This one bears clearly stamped frame proofmarks for the Eibar Proof House, passing of the proof test, and year code U1 (1976). Import marked by Century on right side of slide.

Buyer must complete bill of sale, be legally able to possess a firearm in Florida, prefer CCW holder.
    YT4YLD2.jpg

4ctsFd5.jpg

P8zsaz2.jpg

tVG6Qtj.jpg

LxlZfm9.jpg

FFGOMlv.jpg

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If anyone else in interested I will consider selling mine. Mostly the same as Artemus' listing except mine was "hand select", I have an extra mag and I have replaced the grips with checkered rosewood grips. If you are interested PM me with your tel # and I can send you some pics.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom